PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order from Ubisoft Store, but no shipping information

Krys P Bacon
02-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Hi all,

I had pre-ordered For Honor Collector's Edition and cannot seem to find the shipping information on my order from the Ubistore. The game released today obviously, but I just need the tracking information so I can know if it will be delivered today before I make the decision to leave from school to go home and pick it up.

I have been trying to directly contact Ubisoft customer support (email and live chat) but neither of their contact systems seem to be working, so I don't know what to do lol..

Any suggestions? Any Ubi soft workers be able to help me out? Anyone else pre-order from UbiStore themselves and get their order today already?

FredEx919
02-14-2017, 04:38 PM
Can you PM me with your case number? There's a bit of a high load with the game launching today so there will be a delay when getting in touch with the support teams. I don't want to guarantee a quick answer, but I can check and see if I can get the info.

zide-
02-14-2017, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the club, I haven't received my copy of the CE from Ubi either and I've also tried contacting support for tracking number or confirmation the package has even been dispatched but no response. Some people have received the game from them already last week. They did email me all the pre-order bonus codes though.

Krys P Bacon
02-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the response, I just PM'd you

Krys P Bacon
02-14-2017, 05:18 PM
Hmm that's odd then for me. I got the CE as well but have had no emails from them whatsover for any codes, shipping info, etc.

Titan_13x
02-15-2017, 08:30 AM
Hmm that's odd then for me. I got the CE as well but have had no emails from them whatsover for any codes, shipping info, etc.

I am in the exact same situation.

zide-
02-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Has anyone heard any reasoning from Ubi about this?

I'm still waiting for my CE pre-order I placed back in August and all I've got from Ubi support is "apologies for inconvenience" and "order will be dispatched as soon as possible". Starting to slightly piss me off and the fact that it always takes at least two days for Ubi Support to respond to support tickets doesn't help, especially when their responses are like that.