PDA

View Full Version : sell me the game

Lynx7386
02-14-2017, 04:06 PM
So I've been following for honor since it was initially revealed however long ago, and I've been really looking forward to it. I never signed up for the closed beta, but I did play the open beta last week.

My feelings on the game are a bit mixed, now. I've been a hardcore viking fan from the start, but did pretty terrible with all the viking classes during the open beta. Raider was ok but had serious issues standing up to anyone in mid/high level play.

I didn't try any of the samurai classes, not really a fan of them at all. I did try all the knights, hated the warden and peacekeeper but I did amazing with the conqueror against everyone except peacekeeper and nobushi, given their speed.

Now given my experiences with the open beta, I was really looking forward to the valkyrie and lawbringer characters, but now I'm hearing that both are pretty much crap tier, especially the valkyrie, and that guard break has been completely changed which sounds like it's going to kill off the conqueror as well.

So despite wanting to love the game, I'm apparently stuck with all my favorite characters being bad.