PDA

View Full Version : New player - Dominion Bot Lvl 3. WTF ?!

PendragonArtura
02-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Just the title. I'm starting again, lvl 1. Trying dominion vs AI. Well nice, I just keep beeing rekt, two shooted, contre grabbed, cause they are lvl 3 and ****ing op, and I have no gear.

Plz, that's ridiculus.

Sugaroverdose
02-14-2017, 03:59 PM
Just the title. I'm starting again, lvl 1. Trying dominion vs AI. Well nice, I just keep beeing rekt, two shooted, contre grabbed, cause they are lvl 3 and ****ing op, and I have no gear.

Plz, that's ridiculus.Tried to make flawless 8 order?)
I've twice made 6-7 kill then just dropped it, ubi didn't make proper scaling :(

AveImperator85
02-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Tried to make flawless 8 order?)
I've twice made 6-7 kill then just dropped it, ubi didn't make proper scaling :(

I got a 10-kill Streak in AI Dominion. Didn't count -_-

DrExtrem
02-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Could be a matchmaking issue.

Maybe one of your teammates was rated too high.

Eleanor-Ripley
02-14-2017, 04:08 PM
Your gear wouldnt have made a difference though

DrExtrem
02-14-2017, 04:11 PM
Nope - gear would really not have helped. The step up from bot-1 to bot-2 is going to crush most of the normal players.

Recpit
02-14-2017, 04:15 PM
You should see in the preferences, but i doubt its for that. Anyway, assists doesnt count. You actually HAVE to kill them. it means you have to "last hit" them. I just dropped that quest, doing that with random people its almost impossible, people usually just try to go for the last hit.

RatedChaotic
02-14-2017, 04:44 PM
If there is a higher player in your group they will be harder. I mentioned back in the closed beta that new players will have problems grouping with their friends who are higher level. I got bashed and called ignorant. Seems I wasnt so wrong afterall.

DrExtrem
02-14-2017, 05:21 PM
It seams, that the game knows, that I played the betas.

I am fighting bots level 2 all the time.

Sugaroverdose
02-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Could be a matchmaking issue.

Maybe one of your teammates was rated too high.i've tried it in 0:15 14 feb, everyone was almost zero, it's just random)

Wobblypops
02-14-2017, 11:13 PM
Gotta love how they hit you with light and heavy swings causing you to pause but when you hit them with both it has no effect on them and they just continue hitting you. I've been chained and stuck in one spot not being able to do anything many many times over. I have no issue with their crazy speed but the AI should follow the same rules as the player otherwise the game-play is no fun.

DrExtrem
02-14-2017, 11:20 PM
I personally love the last-frame guard changes.

Sometimes I get the feeling, that the parry windows change from match to match. Even when I am fighting the same classes. Strange things happen. This morning, I could guard break normally - this evening, an animation starts and overrules my guard break. This usually ends up with me eating a heavy strike.

Maybe its just because the game is only a day old.

On the other hand - if the timing's are off because of frame loss, lag and/or input delay, it needs to be fixed asap. It at least broad up the windows

Alanthir
02-14-2017, 11:34 PM
Im quite happy the "godbots" are back, they offer better training than 90% of players do.

sorinpetri
03-02-2018, 03:02 AM
\while most people complain about fighting high level bots, I am yet to see one on my games. I don't know what is the logic behind this, but it fails. I am rep 46 and didn't see lvl 2 or 3 on my games, and even more, total rep of the team sometimes is over 300 rep and we just play against lvl 1, is getting boring. On my son account, witch is few rep lower than me, you always find a combo of lvl 1 to lvl 3.
There is an error on the code on how matchmaking is made. Sad face, cuz I like the game, but is already boring on this side of it.

SlashingElbow
03-02-2018, 03:05 AM
The 10 killstreak have to be real kills. As in not assist. U have to get the last kill..dont understand why ppl havent got that yet lol

Vonnivek
03-02-2018, 08:04 AM
\while most people complain about fighting high level bots, I am yet to see one on my games. I don't know what is the logic behind this, but it fails. I am rep 46 and didn't see lvl 2 or 3 on my games, and even more, total rep of the team sometimes is over 300 rep and we just play against lvl 1, is getting boring. On my son account, witch is few rep lower than me, you always find a combo of lvl 1 to lvl 3.
There is an error on the code on how matchmaking is made. Sad face, cuz I like the game, but is already boring on this side of it.

Because u have to do some PvP dominion to make your MMR right. If you haven't played PvP, your MMR will set to low skill level.

Also the rep level doesn't mean skill level.

So play some PvP dominion, then your skill level will be more precise, then you will find the bot are becoming harder. If that doesn't happen, maybe it's your PvP dominiom skill isn't good enough.

Dhaleks
03-02-2018, 02:43 PM
It seams, that the game knows, that I played the betas.

I am fighting bots level 2 all the time.

I did play the beta too - and I never had anything but lv1 bots, including with matchmaking off...
It's almost as if the scaling process was backward. But hey, they never fixed the blackscreen freeze in a year, don't expect them to fix this one...