PDA

View Full Version : Conquer just blocks everything??

xvApathyvx
02-14-2017, 03:39 PM
I beat him 50 to 60% of the time as Beserker but its very slow and boreing fights. Anyone else feel the same way??

NorthernDragon5
02-14-2017, 03:56 PM
He's meant to, it's a big dude with a shield. His focus is on defense, you have to play around that, or he will punish you. Not every character is gonna be super fast, that is where it gets repetitive and boring

Apaolo_
02-14-2017, 04:02 PM
What do you expect from a defense class? He's slow and methodical you can't just go in there swinging because he'll leave himself wide open. I love the conqueror because it's so rewarding punishing players who just rush in from frustration.

AcTivecombat
02-17-2017, 10:39 PM
What do you expect from a defense class? He's slow and methodical you can't just go in there swinging because he'll leave himself wide open. I love the conqueror because it's so rewarding punishing players who just rush in from frustration.

Thats the problem first the beserker is not fast as people say so i see why hes having a hard time. Also its too easy for conqueror because anything you to them is just unrewarding. And the fact that thy can spam a swing then unblockable is just aids. Also hes not that slow.

Aeecto
02-17-2017, 10:44 PM
Thats the problem first the beserker is not fast as people say so i see why hes having a hard time. Also its too easy for conqueror because anything you to them is just unrewarding. And the fact that thy can spam a swing then unblockable is just aids. Also hes not that slow.

One simple answer from me, a conq main: "dodge"... itīs the easiest thing to do against a shieldbash!!!! seriously, itīs realy ridiculous easy to dodge it.
.... as long you didnīt get caught in a shieldbash-chain-of-death if you made the mistake to get near a wall and made the wrong move :P

Crytsch
02-17-2017, 10:49 PM
i main the conqueror. and by saiying "main" i mean it - havent played any other char yet, not in beta nor since release. (except in campaign) :rolleyes:

by saying the conqueror "isnt that slow", its a joke for everyone who is playing him. when im facing an assassin i cant even hit him with FAST ATTACKS when he is moving to the sides. besides that, if he is so "ez, op, cancerous", why you dont play him by urself? maybe you will see that he is one of the harder to master-chars in the game. :p the only thing he is realy good in is to chain his shieldbash into heavy attack. everything else can easily be dodgeg or blocked/parried because of his utterly slow attack speed.

and by trying him you maybe learn in what hes good and bad, thus you learn to counter him.

YappysDaBeast
02-17-2017, 10:50 PM
i main the conqueror. and by saiying "main" i mean it - havent played any other char yet, not in beta nor since release. (except in campaign) :rolleyes:

by saying the conqueror "isnt that slow", its a joke for everyone who is playing him. when im facing an assassin i cant even hit him with FAST ATTACKS when he is moving to the sides. besides that, if he is so "ez, op, cancerous", why you dont play him by urself? maybe you will see that he is one of the harder to master-chars in the game. :p

and by trying him you maybe learn in what hes good and bad, thus you learn to counter him.

You should play other characters to know how they play...

Crytsch
02-17-2017, 10:51 PM
You should play other characters to know how they play...

nah, i have learned them by facing them. my 1vs1 is ~74% w/l rate, i gues im fine

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-17-2017, 10:52 PM
A heavy tank that blocks everything, like him having a shield isn't an indication of the conqueror playstyle?