PDA

View Full Version : Where has all my progress gone???

Reverse_Puddin
02-14-2017, 02:56 PM
After playing none stop since launch, i just completed the story mode and went to restart to see if i could get my alpha and beta emblems, and when i open for honor its wiped everything! I did the whole storymode on hard!

Im also now missing my Champion status from having gold edition! SOMEONE HELP, THIS IS WHACK

Timjan
02-14-2017, 03:02 PM
If your on console and some maintenance is being done, not sure, seen this happen with other games, especially if your PSN plus or Xbox live went out, sometimes you could still enter the game but all your data is lost in translation as its located on Ubisoft servers, which you cant access.
Could also be Ubisoft is fiddling with their servers, Im sure you get it all back soon.

budrisak
02-14-2017, 03:09 PM
My account and all my progress + deluxe edition with 9 day champion status and 5500 steel content was outright erased :mad:

Reverse_Puddin
02-14-2017, 03:09 PM
Im on PC but i mean i was around when siege launched so its probably gonna be rocky, Its just I spent ages on all those collectible breakable things so i wouldn't have to do them again, and now i might have too!