PDA

View Full Version : Loving those new classes.. but valk, should the spear pin do a little more?

S8Canadian
02-14-2017, 02:55 PM
Hi,

I found the valk move t be fun, but it seemed to be less rewarding then just parry, and much more difficult to pull off.

S8Canadian
02-14-2017, 03:01 PM
I may have gotten the move name wrong. The one move she has with bleed. The bleed could perhaps be a bit bigger for the difficulty of the move OR the window to actually hit right trigger could be longer to make it a bit simpler to pull off?

I am finding her fun though.

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Yeah I find it extremely difficult to pull that move of as well. Like that .25 second window where you have to dodge into the attack. To me it is to risky. If you miss it you get hit. I don't go for it often.

S8Canadian
02-14-2017, 06:53 PM
Yeah I find it extremely difficult to pull that move of as well. Like that .25 second window where you have to dodge into the attack. To me it is to risky. If you miss it you get hit. I don't go for it often.

but do you think the bleed reward should be bigger, or just the window you have to actually hit the right trigger to land pin should be a tiny bit longer?

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 06:59 PM
but do you think the bleed reward should be bigger, or just the window you have to actually hit the right trigger to land pin should be a tiny bit longer?

I think the bleed is fine, but the window should be much bigger.