PDA

View Full Version : LoL 60E ? for what ?

Ipikss
02-14-2017, 02:40 PM
I must write here my felings from beta ... good combat system +- ok but only sometimes ... if you fight againts npcs they are harder then some players practicly bug overpowered npcs who just repeat one combo over and over again :D and players they just do the same :D fast attacs over and over again and you can defending yourself how you want :D Even you add some anothers chars and maps the game cant have price 59,99€ :D like what the **** :D for 4 maps and like 12 chars :D that looklike some stupid free too play game not game for 60 E :D And i really idk for what you charge 59,99€ for basic game with microtransactions what just **** up game because came little child who just buy all the eqip and if you have even playtime 16 hours he on 1 lvl totaly masacre whole team just because buy 50 eq lvl :D ******** ... after beta i must say i dont play this game even if you paiyng me for that :D because combat system just piss you off + microtransaction ******** :D and who want pay 59,99€ just for recepy how throw his pc out of window ... havenť price even that time you must sacrifice for instalation ... for me is this game just totaly overprice ******** who noone play after 10 lvl because he after that know that if dont he pay for eq have no chance have him and kill somebody just honest playing ... :D and why is in the game microtransaction and buying of eq that not enough that monstrous price orig game :D like ****ing 60E :D most overprice game i ever see in my life ... same the rainbow six and ghost recon and practicly whole your games and i be honest i buy one game from ubi and thats it the division and that ******** lies you told us on E3 and what game we get ... -_- lol never from ubi pre order games :D because you be just totally robbed ... :D

Brave_Thunder
02-14-2017, 02:43 PM
Seems you have very clear ideas on this game.Now you can go,before someone ganks you with "op stuff buyed at lvl 1 with microtransations" lol.

Nestalim
02-14-2017, 02:45 PM
I hope I will find you on a game just to destroy you.

Salt_is_Real
02-14-2017, 02:48 PM
I must write here my felings from beta ... good combat system +- ok but only sometimes ... if you fight againts npcs they are harder then some players practicly bug overpowered npcs who just repeat one combo over and over again :D and players they just do the same :D fast attacs over and over again and you can defending yourself how you want :D Even you add some anothers chars and maps the game cant have price 59,99 :D like what the **** :D for 4 maps and like 12 chars :D that looklike some stupid free too play game not game for 60 E :D And i really idk for what you charge 59,99 for basic game with microtransactions what just **** up game because came little child who just buy all the eqip and if you have even playtime 16 hours he on 1 lvl totaly masacre whole team just because buy 50 eq lvl :D ******** ... after beta i must say i dont play this game even if you paiyng me for that :D because combat system just piss you off + microtransaction ******** :D and who want pay 59,99 just for recepy how throw his pc out of window ... havenť price even that time you must sacrifice for instalation ... for me is this game just totaly overprice ******** who noone play after 10 lvl because he after that know that if dont he pay for eq have no chance have him and kill somebody just honest playing ... :D and why is in the game microtransaction and buying of eq that not enough that monstrous price orig game :D like ****ing 60E :D most overprice game i ever see in my life ... same the rainbow six and ghost recon and practicly whole your games and i be honest i buy one game from ubi and thats it the division and that ******** lies you told us on E3 and what game we get ... -_- lol never from ubi pre order games :D because you be just totally robbed ... :D

Nauc se aspon anglicky ty mrdko a nejaky zaklad toho jak kurva funguje vetny soubor, a pak teprve brec na internetu.

Kynlore
02-14-2017, 03:18 PM
It looks like alphabet soup, with smiley faces. Unreadable.

What's with all the smiley faces? Are you really that happy?