PDA

View Full Version : Orochi and Kensei everywhere

cstratus
02-14-2017, 02:21 PM
There are so many people playing these characters. On top of that they're very strong.

As I was writing this I loaded into a game with 3 orochi on my team...

Seriously though is anyone else noticing this?

Lufury
02-14-2017, 02:22 PM
There are so many people playing these characters. On top of that they're very strong.

play league of legends and watch the midlane 90% play assasins because they wanna be ninjas ;)

NGRU_Irbis_BY
02-14-2017, 02:24 PM

No, i seen only few of those Orochi at all

EetDrinkBeBerry
02-14-2017, 02:27 PM
The game just came out at midnight, most haven't even played yet.

cstratus
02-14-2017, 02:27 PM
play league of legends and watch the midlane 90% play assasins because they wanna be ninjas ;)

Its annoying. They all do the same thing and I still cant dodge/block it

Tanky teemo mid to piss off all those assassins

YappysDaBeast
02-14-2017, 02:29 PM
If you can't beat those to classes, you're terrible. You don't want to face a top tier Warden or Warlord haha

Salt_is_Real
02-14-2017, 02:35 PM
Let this game settle a bit. Everytime when new game start ppl tend to play what they thing is OP, like everyone played Bastion in overwatch

cstratus
02-14-2017, 03:17 PM
If you can't beat those to classes, you're terrible. You don't want to face a top tier Warden or Warlord haha

i play nobushi and I struggle against orochi

nobishi's range does almost nothing for me when oroch can easily close the gap, spam attacks, and deal very heavy damage.

DrExtrem
02-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Both heroes have a nice kit and most importantly, speed - attack speed.

The kensai is by far the fastest vanguard and the orochi is a pretty good hero with strong attack chains. Imvho, he is good, because he does not rely too heavily on the special attacks. Don't get me wrong - they are pretty nice but the standard chains do a good job.