PDA

View Full Version : PC with Console Controllers

I0Wild0I
02-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Idk why controllers are allowed on the ****ing PC VERSION OF FOR HONOR. It's way easier to play with controller, it gives people an edge and it's unfair like wtf. It's so ******* ****ing annoying.

Swiftstrike76
02-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Plug in your 360 control if you have one. Mouse control feels strange in a game like this.
The bonus is you can change your keybinds. Contollers cant.

Salt_is_Real
02-14-2017, 02:43 PM
Idk why controllers are allowed on the ****ing PC VERSION OF FOR HONOR. It's way easier to play with controller, it gives people an edge and it's unfair like wtf. It's so ******* ****ing annoying.

And you cant use a controller you cry baby? Yes you can.

ausknipsr
02-14-2017, 02:47 PM

"mimimi, i got rekt but it cant be my fault because i am a pro gamur so it must be the controllers"

for christs sake, grow up, grow balls and get used to either a controller or mouse and keyboard. one has no advantage over the other, its a matter of training and skill.

Salt_is_Real
02-14-2017, 02:54 PM
"mimimi, i got rekt but it cant be my fault because i am a pro gamur so it must be the controllers"

for christs sake, grow up, grow balls and get used to either a controller or mouse and keyboard. one has no advantage over the other, its a matter of training and skill.

TBH it's way easier to play on controller, but friend of mine learned how to play on keyboard and he is fine now.

Same thing in Rocket Legue, my friends are playing with keyboards and I with Controller, you can play agains Xbone and PS4 ppl and no one have a advantage.

Fibrillous
02-14-2017, 02:56 PM

you can buy one. also, i WHOLLY disagree. I started with a controller and switched to MnK because it feels so much faster, especially in a game that requires fast reactions like this.

YappysDaBeast
02-14-2017, 02:58 PM
Mouse & Keyboard > All else.

emoKittenCZ
02-15-2017, 10:27 AM
I also like better keyboard + mouse than playing with controller so I think it is not about what is better, it is about what is more comfortable for you. I feel better with keyboard so I feel stronger with it, meaning that for me controllers are not OP.

For someone who is used to play games with gamepad I believe a controller will be his way to go. And thats it.

Btw you may remap both your keyboard and your controller...

Mr.Mrsh
02-16-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm trying to enable the frickin' generic controller, but the game refuses to see it.... All other games work fine except this one. Oh, and yes, I've played with the 360 controller at my buddy's, and you definitely have an advantage over KBM...

T_Djinn_T
02-16-2017, 08:47 PM
Plug in your 360 control if you have one. Mouse control feels strange in a game like this.
The bonus is you can change your keybinds. Contollers cant.

You can rebind controllers on PC just takes a lot more effort

dts...
02-16-2017, 09:00 PM
You just need to find the right settings for mouse speed and mouse smoothing.

I got Mousespeed on 14 and mouse smoothing on 3.
Works fine for me. No need for a Controller.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Lol!!! Are you kidding me? If you're using a controller, you're gimping yourself. You can't turn nearly as fast, and switching stances takes way longer on a controller.

I swear, people will complain about anything on this game.

TheRealNichivo
02-16-2017, 10:04 PM
I have played with both kb+m, and with a controller. They both have some advantages and disadvantages. It's easier to block on controller and for some reason it feels like it has less input lag. It's easier to do almost everything else on kb+m.

On kb+m if I am in guard mode I can hit sprint and it will cancel guard mode and sprint. On controller if I am in guard mode and hit sprint it does nothing, you literally have to exit guard mode and then hit sprint and it annoys me to no end.

Just in case someone wants to know I use a Logitech G710+ KB, and either the G600, or G500s mouse. I have both. For controller I use a Microsoft Elite Xbox controller.

To be honest if they would just fix the sprint issue on controller, I would probably switch to controller only. Even though it makes me feel like I gave away my kingdom and moved into a village of peasants... so dirty, so very dirty!

emoKittenCZ
02-16-2017, 10:57 PM
You can rebind controllers on PC just takes a lot more effort
not that much. It is pretty easy. Doesnt need any hi PC skills.

teksuo1
02-16-2017, 11:09 PM
the controller is better only if you got the elite version or some afterglow thingie (something with extra accessbile buttons). (RS down +X is really not fun to do on the classic controller). In fact if we're talking about classic controllers KB&M has the advantage imo.