PDA

View Full Version : assassins are bs

StillbornTitan
02-14-2017, 01:04 PM
just as the title says assassins are bs in this game. they shouldn't not be able to attack that fast and do that much damage.

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 01:09 PM
So what you just want the to be squishy noodles because you got outplayed? No.

StillbornTitan
02-14-2017, 01:24 PM
I'm not even being outplayed all they are doing is button smashing.

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 01:29 PM
If they are button mashing then they should be out for Stamina making it easy for you to kill them. So what's the issue?

InternalWinter
02-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Some characters might feel overpowered and whatnot at the beginning but after a while you learn the weak points of each of the characters you face. If you practice and learn the ins and outs of one character you will also have a huge advantage.

I like to play as the Viking Warlord that is one of the slower characters in the game and I love facing assassins. Use the guard break and follow up with some light attacks in different directions. The Warlords up+step->heavy attack->guardbreak->light attack combo always gets them. Countering their attacks is also effective if your character possesses that skill. Charging at them and doing the heavy usually also gets them out of balance.

Don't give up! It gets easier and more fun the more you play it. :)

A1kanaro
02-14-2017, 01:44 PM
just as the title says assassins are bs in this game. they shouldn't not be able to attack that fast and do that much damage.

pay more time and attention to practicing YOUR hero and practice with bots. This will help you.