PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe pack issues

Jono_Jones
02-14-2017, 11:17 AM
I pre ordered For Honor Deluxe Edition but despite downloading the digital deluxe pack I don't have half of the items like the scavenger packs or my week of champion status. I seem to have only been given the sunbeam effect and ornaments for characters I don't care to use. I know I'm not the only one having this issue. Please fix

BudBr0wn
02-14-2017, 11:26 AM
I pre ordered For Honor Deluxe Edition but despite downloading the digital deluxe pack I don't have half of the items like the scavenger packs or my week of champion status. I seem to have only been given the sunbeam effect and ornaments for characters I don't care to use. I know I'm not the only one having this issue. Please fix

I too have the exacts same problem also I was on the Knights faction during the beta and have not recieved the rewards for that either. It's really annoying when you spend a extra 10 to speed up your character at the start and I now have missed out on a whole night of gameplay where I could have been getting extra exp and steel thanks ubisoft

SKiiTLEZ
02-14-2017, 05:57 PM
I too have the exacts same problem also I was on the Knights faction during the beta and have not recieved the rewards for that either. It's really annoying when you spend a extra 10 to speed up your character at the start and I now have missed out on a whole night of gameplay where I could have been getting extra exp and steel thanks ubisoft

I too am having this same issue, bought the gold edition and have nothing I was supposed to get.

DoubleSteck
02-14-2017, 06:34 PM
I too am having this same issue, bought the gold edition and have nothing I was supposed to get.

I'm also not able to access my items and 7 day champion status from the delux edition. Fix this please. Or refund me my money

Hitman VII
02-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Same here. I've tried reinstalling the game, resetting xbox, logging out of my account. Nothing seems to work

drlongjon
02-14-2017, 11:17 PM
Same problem. I bought a silver pack and it game me a couple deluxe items after i downloaded. Still no Legacy Pack or full benefits from Deluxe Edition. Annoying and I had to spend extra money just to see the congratulations for Deluxe Pack.

sasiadpl
02-15-2017, 01:26 AM
spent money on a gold edition and nothing to show for it...complete crap.

SirPwnalot760
02-15-2017, 04:42 AM
I play on Xbox and I can't connect my twitch prime AND I didn't receive any of my deluxe addition rewards.

When I went to e-mail costumer support that didn't work either! Please fix.

lumpiie
02-15-2017, 05:10 AM

Also having the same problem downloaded gold edition for honor from the Xbox store and only have my sun beam executions and the three ornaments from deluxe pack but nothing else, also didn't receive my ore season rewards or anything from the beta(s) if they were to apply to the realease of the real game :,(

Charlie0329
02-15-2017, 05:36 AM
I am having the same problem. I guarantee it will not be resolved. Just count your losses on this one.

LEGIONOFDEVILS
02-15-2017, 05:51 AM
I posted as well in another forum about this too, same here. I got nothing yet from the gold edition. I really hope ubisoft get their asses in gear and own up and fix this for us all. To ignore it like they are.. seriously??

gyther
02-15-2017, 07:06 AM
I have contacted support again asking for an update. If they can't resolve the issue I will get a refund and purchase the standard edition and keep the 15 saving.

**message to support***

This is the second time I have requested an update on this but don't seem to be getting any feedback.

The issue I have is that I purchased the digital deluxe version of For Honor and with that purchase were promised a number of items, none of which I have recieved.

In reading through the forums it would appear I am not alone with this problem and that the mix up has come due to the beta version of the game being installed and the items trying to register with that version. As a result I have not recieved any of the digital bonus items which were promised as part of the purchase. This is completely unacceptable and I would like a resolution as soon as possible. If this cannot be resolved please inform me so I can look into getting a refund for either the items not recieved or the game in full.

Many thanks

SHOTZ187UAGAIN
02-16-2017, 07:26 AM
Friend of my on Xbox that was having the same problem as us purchased a $5 coin pack. After his purchase said "hey yo" I just got my deluxe items. I refuse to spend more $$$

JINBOOMKIM
02-17-2017, 11:56 PM
Hey guys.go to the xbox one store and try download 'the deluxe pack '. It is different with for honor gold edition or deluxe edition. When you download the game the gold edition or deluxe edition, it only download the for honor game. If you want to get a reward, you have to download them by manually, so go to the store, and try download delux pack or for any other reward.

pitbullfan76
02-19-2017, 02:58 AM
I tried this and it didn't work. It downloaded and installed everything, but I received nothing.

Jordan5680
02-19-2017, 05:30 AM
same here. that's dissapointing

PLEASENOOO
02-20-2017, 04:04 AM
Same, preordered deluxe but only received Sunbeam and 2 scavenger boxes. All other legacy pack items and deluxe pack items missing.