PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Practice bot BUG - No counter guard break frames

Zevered
02-14-2017, 11:15 AM
Anyone else having this problem? There is literally no counter guard break frame to be had against the bot in advanced practice where you're supposed to interrupt his guard break with another guard break. Did not have this problem in the beta, nor do I have it in PvP / PvAI in the other game modes, just this guy making it impossible to actually get some practice.

NoctiCorax
02-14-2017, 08:03 PM
Experiencing exactly the same, tried all possible timings, only got to 2/3 out of sheer luck.

Never had any issues with this during the open beta and have to say, quite frustrating to try and get that steel reward from the practice...

Reapy54
02-14-2017, 08:35 PM
Button press as the character model touches you.
1. See Red shield on character.
2. Wait until their character model touches you, press button.

It is a somewhat late button press.

TeejayMac
02-14-2017, 10:30 PM
You have to hit it when the red shield pops up on YOUR character.

Neco_The_Sergal
02-14-2017, 10:38 PM
Why did they have to change it so that eveyone who adjusted to the mechanics in the betas have to put up with Ubisoft pulling a random ****ing silent-change like this....the indicator/shield image feels off from when they expect you to guardblock interrupt -_- Some people say they don't notice a difference, many others are complaining, I'm over here tearing my hair out by how infuriating it is that I keep losing fights that I hadn't lost before in the Betas - because I can't get the ****ing timing right. It feels like playing Duck Hunt where you swear to ****ing god the zapper pistol is on the ****ing duck but the games' shots are everywhere else BUT on the duck but you have the gun barrel pressed against the TV on the duck and everything *WHIFF WHIFF WHIFF* and having the dog mock you.

That's the best analogy I can come up with, but in all seriousness, I'm irritated so badly, the timing just feels completely off, it frustrates me that I'm having trouble understand why it feels off and why I can't adapt and that pisses me off further.

Sixpact
02-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Same story here.
My reaction time sure as hell hasn't changed since the closed and open betas, but all of a sudden this advanced practice guard break interrupt bot cannot be interupted anymore. Someone must have messed with the game code here.

Snake_VII
02-15-2017, 11:56 PM
You have to hit it when the red shield pops up on YOUR character.

Oh my ****ing God, I've played the game for so long without knowing this... So much spam, so much rage...