PDA

View Full Version : pre order bonus

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 09:45 AM
are pre order bonus still a thing or did it get merged with the season pass content? coz i cant find it anywhere anymore

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 09:47 AM
yeah i just checked my email again and it says that thers 3 outfits for preorders , the key to redeem them will be sent by email , i still didint get the key

BakkaSupreme
02-14-2017, 10:00 AM
In other posts, it is confirmed that the rewards are not available yet but will be 'shortly'. Just be patient :)

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 10:02 AM
hmm isint that for the open beta rewards though? im talking about the pre order stuff

BakkaSupreme
02-14-2017, 10:12 AM
I am quite sure they are working on that aswell, even tho it's not mentioned specifically. I have not gotten the outfits yet either, but I did get my champion status and ornaments.

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 10:14 AM
o ok , thanks

Dan Pen 97
02-14-2017, 10:18 AM
o ok , thanks

I'm still waiting for them too btw

ProfessorCookie
02-14-2017, 12:43 PM
Also waiting for pre-order stuff, did a post about it before. Someone said they simply got their outfits, no need for code.

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 12:55 PM
aparently when you launch the game you get this https://uk.gamesplanet.com/community/for-honor-uplay-key--3049-1/discussions/74313-help-for-honor-legacy-battle-pack-pre-order-bonuses

but i didint , other people did ,what do i do?

Sildrog
02-14-2017, 01:03 PM
In other posts, it is confirmed that the rewards are not available yet but will be 'shortly'. Just be patient :)

Yo, just wondering where that post is or if you could link it, thanks for letting us know.

Mr.0reo
02-14-2017, 01:31 PM
they said will be in next week. Probably after maintenance!

A1kanaro
02-14-2017, 01:52 PM
Okey thats for the outfits, what about 1 execution that was included in the pack?

Colt-556
02-14-2017, 02:01 PM
I've also seen people running around with cross symbols on their armor and they claim it's a pre-order bonus. I pre-ordered but I haven't received that symbol, or anything else. Clearly some people have it so am I missing something or what?

Sildrog
02-14-2017, 05:16 PM
On PC, if you ordered a physical copy of the game then you should get an email with the legacy pack code sometime today. Some people have gotten theres but im still waiting for mine.

Xev_of_B3K
02-14-2017, 06:39 PM
I pre ordered the CE for xb1. Unpacked it earlier and noticed that the game case says Legacy Battle Pack Included, or some such thing on the cover. When I opened the case there was the game disc and season pass code. Not sure where this legacy battle pack is if its not included in the season pass.

Sildrog
02-14-2017, 08:43 PM
I pre ordered the CE for xb1. Unpacked it earlier and noticed that the game case says Legacy Battle Pack Included, or some such thing on the cover. When I opened the case there was the game disc and season pass code. Not sure where this legacy battle pack is if its not included in the season pass.

Read over any emails they sent you, one should say you will get another email with this code. Although im still waiting on my code.

jhav404
02-14-2017, 09:08 PM
Yo, just wondering where that post is or if you could link it, thanks for letting us know.

I don't know where the poster you quoted saw the info, but on the For Honor Reddit sub someone posted a screenshot of a customer service chat which stated, "the missing content in the pre-order bonus is also included within the issues" ubisoft are working on. Here is the post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5u10al/ubisofts_response_regarding_the_missing_deluxe/

Again this is only a customer service chat, but I haven't seen anything official (a tweet from ubisoft or an announcement on the forum). I wish Ubisoft would come out and make an official statement on this, because I bought a higher copy of the game specifically for these bonuses...

zide-
02-14-2017, 09:24 PM
I received an email earlier today that contained a code for legacy pack and codes for pre-order bonuses which were called Combat pack and Melee pack but the thing is for me that Ubi has failed to deliver me the game so now I can just enjoy staring at those codes and wondering how nice it would be to actually play the damn thing. I redeemed the Combat pack which according to the PS store icon seemed to be two scavenge crests and a champion status (don't know for how long).

Don't know what the melee pack is, I didn't redeem it yet because I realized that if that too contains X worth of days of champion status I don't want to waste it while waiting my copy of the game arrive.

Ubi has really **** the bed with this release when it comes to unlocks and pre-orders.