PDA

View Full Version : Valkaryie does no damage?

Giggley-puff
02-14-2017, 09:45 AM
I play elimination and team elimination because that's what I want to play. Not a 20 minute boring gang fest. Separate these game modes. If I wanted to do a skirmish type game I would play dominion. out of 7 games so far, 5 have been skirmish even with elimination preferred. People don't want to play the game mode either and just leave us with bots.

I did amazing as Nobushi but I'm having so much trouble as a valkyrie

Doc_Meister
02-14-2017, 10:01 AM
I play elimination and team elimination because that's what I want to play. Not a 20 minute boring gang fest. Separate these game modes. If I wanted to do a skirmish type game I would play dominion. out of 7 games so far, 5 have been skirmish even with elimination preferred. People don't want to play the game mode either and just leave us with bots.

I did amazing as Nobushi but I'm having so much trouble as a valkyrie

Hmm your post make no seance to me, it's called "Valkyrie does no damage" yet you spend 90% of you post ditching different play modes.? Why no explain why you think you do no damage ore tell us your play style so we might can help you.?

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Valkaryie does great damage. She had a higher learning curve than some of the assassin's but once you learn her she can do amazing damage.

Lufury
02-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Valkaryie does great damage. She had a higher learning curve than some of the assassin's but once you learn her she can do amazing damage.

but posting this on another thread:

Shoguki may need to be tuned a bit. And he is slower than lawbringer.....By a lot.

:DD good guy