PDA

View Full Version : Why do you have to **** over peacekeeper!!!

SUICIDALSKILL
02-14-2017, 08:57 AM
I was so excited for this game I wasn't givin a beta code for the closed and I was fine with that. so I waited I was thrilled when you guys decided to make a open beta I played the crap out the game I found my main peacekeeper. I loved the game so much that out of the 3 days it was out I had had about 2 days 6 hours played on it. I loved everything about it the fact that the only way the peacekeeper was good was with her bleed while everyone else was very strong I felt she was weak. then I waited all day for this game to come out and after only 2 hours of playing I'm ready to quit and I am regretting spending $100 on this game since you nerfed the peacekeeper to the ground while in the process you kept everyone else the same the op orochi still 4 hit killing the berserker still as op as ever you guy left everything preety much the same as in the beta except FOR NERFING THE PEACKEEPER TO THE GROUND! I have to manage to fight against these 4 to 5 hit heros when the only way I could counter them was with bleed the stab move when you grab and can stab 3 times that was basically the only way you can do damage sure there a counter hits but even those got nerfed all I am say is that it is ******** the fact that you guys change nothing but the peacekeeper in case you didn't realize that chacter is based around bleed or maybe don't care its not like peacekeeper has and unblockable moves that deal high damage the moves that did high damage was her bleed it was the only way for her to compete and you guys just destroyed her now thanks a lot for making such a great game unenjoyable now I was excited for this game but now after this **** I can care less please fix her fast so peacekeeper players can actually have fun again please.

Kira-der-Gott
02-14-2017, 09:01 AM
calm down it is a bug an will be fixed asap

SendRickPics
02-14-2017, 09:01 AM
Dude relax. According to another thread, it's just a glitch. The 2nd and 3rd stabs aren't applying bleed. Just a bug that needs quashed, since the release build of this game is the same build as the Celebrity Gamecast from last week.

Sacriel got the confirmation when talking with a Dev.

Brave_Thunder
02-14-2017, 09:08 AM
It's just a bug,like others have said.Personally I main pk too,but I find that her combo Gb and stab is too easy,mainly because you can't be ready to parry and suddenly move your thumb to the button to counter Gb in that tiny window that you have.I use her like an harrasser,some light,then parry and gb.If you want to stack bleed you can always deflect attacks.
P.s:When orochi started to 4 hit kill people?I have him at 16 in the beta,if you don't abuse of storm rush-light-gb-heavy it's not that easy to play.

SUICIDALSKILL
02-14-2017, 01:10 PM
It's just a bug,like others have said.Personally I main pk too,but I find that her combo Gb and stab is too easy,mainly because you can't be ready to parry and suddenly move your thumb to the button to counter Gb in that tiny window that you have.I use her like an harrasser,some light,then parry and gb.If you want to stack bleed you can always deflect attacks.
P.s:When orochi started to 4 hit kill people?I have him at 16 in the beta,if you don't abuse of storm rush-light-gb-heavy it's not that easy to play.

i ment the first guy not orochi like kensi or something but ya i deflect all that's why I loved her so much in the beta because if you have those adding together was devastating but now its all most unplayable cause that huge bleed was big part of her offence she cant really be a boxer to most heros unless you are highly skilled you know.