PDA

View Full Version : Seriously!? Let us disable skirmish

PokePokeBleed
02-14-2017, 08:09 AM
I'm not only one annoyed by this. Look we get you put work into skirmish and want people to play it- but some of us just want 4v4 elimination.

Selected PREFERRED first DOES NOT disable it from putting you in those games, and the lobbies rotate between elimination and skirmish.

PLEASE LET US choose the game modes we want us to play, don't force us into minion waves and skirmish and have to constantly quit lobbies/matches because its random pick and you don't have a choice.

Thank you

Peanut-uk
02-14-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm not only one annoyed by this. Look we get you put work into skirmish and want people to play it- but some of us just want 4v4 elimination.

Selected PREFERRED first DOES NOT disable it from putting you in those games, and the lobbies rotate between elimination and skirmish.

PLEASE LET US choose the game modes we want us to play, don't force us into minion waves and skirmish and have to constantly quit lobbies/matches because its random pick and you don't have a choice.

Thank you

This! So much this.. I hate Skirmish mode, I hate being forced to play it, we can choose between duel and brawl, let us choose between these 2... Please, fix it...

NarutoBoi69
02-15-2017, 09:19 PM

Thank you

AGREED omg this is so dumb, just let us choose our gamemode!

CuD_
02-15-2017, 09:44 PM
Not a big fan of skirmish and would also love to just turn it off.

I want Elimination, not giant skirmish run around map. Also, is it just me, or is the responsiveness in Skirmish even worse? The couple of elims I managed to get into felt GREAT! Then you get into a skirmish and the sluggishness seems to ramp up and blocks start failing etc.

I wonder...

FromDakosmos
02-21-2017, 08:17 AM
This. So much this. I'm so sick and tired of being forced into a skirmish game. It's garbage and no one plays it because there are no quests for it. Just allow us to choose which mode to play instead of this crap *** system.

Jarnhand
02-21-2017, 08:27 AM
Yes skirmish can be really annoying.
Problem is that the MM system first takes into count your preferred mode, but just after a few seconds and no match found, it will no longer take it into account.
This is easy to see for yourself in the match search.

strecs
02-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Yes please.

Skirmish is just dominion but with to cap points. Not a very interesting game mode.

Rhagius
02-21-2017, 08:41 AM
As an intermediate solution: vote for a map between rounds, you can decide if its a Skirmish or dominion map that will be played next

Zv1k0
02-21-2017, 09:01 AM
As an intermediate solution: vote for a map between rounds, you can decide if its a Skirmish or dominion map that will be played next

Your solution often doesnt work cause people leave the session at the end so it wont even go to next map without enough people. Also if i get skrimish i wont even play it most of the time so..fix it cause its most boring game mode. Some kind of arena gamemode when winner stays and others watch or something like that would be a lot better.

m1y4gi
02-21-2017, 09:03 AM
skirmish is the biggest joke of all times. It's just a "let us put this in, so we can say we have variation of modes to play", but this is none. It's simply a "gank or flee". NO ONE wants to play this....
Guess that's why they force you and say YOU MUST PLAY THIS NOW ^^

But yea, i agree. When it comes to skirmish i immediatly leave the game like many many others.

awolcz
02-21-2017, 10:09 AM
Skirmish is stupid mode. It always ends up as all the people on one spot and randomly swinging weapons and poping up revenge modes. Never saw such a chaos in PVP game. When I have some orders for elimination, I see no sense in game putting me in Skirmish match, which I do not enjoy and even do not need to finish at all.

WheepingSong
02-21-2017, 10:16 AM
I actually like Skirmish. Elmination might be more exciting but skirmish games tend to last longer which is fun to me

Giannisxania7
02-21-2017, 10:20 AM
Dear UBI.. If you want Skirmish you can have it.. BUT Skirmish & Elimination MUST be separated.. c'mon..

VanBaal42
02-21-2017, 10:29 AM
This!
But why do UBI put Skirmish and Elimanation together? Why not handle it like Duel and Brawl? Or at least why not let you finish your Elimination Orders in Skirmish?

nirubu
02-21-2017, 11:09 AM
YES! Skirmish is such a ******e mode, even worse than dominion. PLEASE DELETE IT! DELETE SKIRMISH!!

m1y4gi
02-21-2017, 11:18 AM
This!
But why do UBI put Skirmish and Elimanation together? Why not handle it like Duel and Brawl? Or at least why not let you finish your Elimination Orders in Skirmish?

why is skirmish in the game at all?

Stupple
02-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Guys when the Match ends VOTE for Eilmantions i see lot people don`t vote and leave the game as it not elimination but if you vote for it you will get it

BiZkiT_Walwin
02-21-2017, 01:59 PM
So true, skirmish is just annoying bs and I always quit if I get out in one of those by bad luck.

feuerundblut
02-21-2017, 02:09 PM
I ran into skirmish today for the first time as I wanted to finish the elimination order, the one you have to participate in 5 against AI. And I must say I agree it is definitely not an interesting mode. It's boring as hell compared to the others. We should get the choose indeed.

madjuz
02-27-2017, 11:54 AM
+1

Hate this ganking simulator with a side order feat spam so much!

And the time it takes from when you realized you joined a skirmish game until you can quit the game!

big-fishy-bob
02-27-2017, 07:46 PM
I see people saying just vote for Elimination but then I feel like the **** because everyone else was enjoying playing Skirmish and quit straight away.

Just separate the queues or make it so preferred game mode queues you for only that mode and people without one selected can join either. That way the people that like Skirmish can keep playing Skirmish and the people that like Elimination can play Elimination and everyone can be bloody happy!