PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one Deluxe Edition Content Missing

FR4NCO
02-14-2017, 06:50 AM
making this thread to report that on xbox one i did not receive the 7 days of champion status or the 2 crates with my deluxe editon that i purchased.
if anyone knows a fix or how to get these items please let me know.

anyone else have this issue?

I_accidentally_
02-14-2017, 07:06 AM
making this thread to report that on xbox one i did not receive the 7 days of champion status or the 2 crates with my deluxe editon that i purchased.

Same problem, reinstalled the dlc to no avail. I'll try reinstalling tonight after I'm done playing and report any changes.

Tallikz
02-14-2017, 07:11 AM

Same problem according to xbl support the pre order lock on the content does not unlock until 1pm GMT (6 hours from now) if it dont work then i have to contact them again

BragLizard60093
02-14-2017, 07:21 AM
same

xilixer
02-14-2017, 07:33 AM
i just accessed mine. apparently the deluxe/gold edition only has an ornament for each of the starting classes, as well as the sunbeam effect for executions. honestly i'm a little disappointed. i was expecting customization bonuses for ALL classes not the 3 starting classes which i do not care for. the only thing worth it was the sunbeam executions effect.

sebek__
02-14-2017, 09:03 AM
just want my 7 day champion status.

Nikelsen9
02-14-2017, 01:04 PM
7 days chamion status and the scavenger packs are missing any news on this ?

Plutonium Bug
02-14-2017, 01:10 PM
All they said is that it will be added later. Same as the customisations for alpha/closed beta and open beta no time frame has been given.

Cyb3rR4ptor
02-14-2017, 03:02 PM
Same issue. Champion Status and Crates are missing from deluxe edition dlc. Can't get the Beta Emblems either

SlashingElbow
02-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Same issue here and its pissing me off so damn bad. Why the **** my friends have the champion status and the crates but i dont? WHAT THE **** UBISOFT? U ALWAYS DO THIS ****

jhav404
02-14-2017, 04:06 PM
All they said is that it will be added later. Same as the customisations for alpha/closed beta and open beta no time frame has been given.

Do you have a source on this? Because I see there is a tweet by Ubisoft saying that closed and open beta awards will be added later this week, but I see no mention of gold or deluxe edition content not appearing/missing

PHILABUSTA
02-14-2017, 10:30 PM
I have not received 95% of my contant , I own the gold physical no crates emblems or champion status not the 7 or 30 day , no smoke effect . This is unacceptable

hexastatics
02-15-2017, 11:15 AM
I still don't have my champion Status or any Content of the Deluxe Edition. Did anybody here recieved it so far?????

Nxtgen_Soco
02-15-2017, 11:23 AM
There has been like 4 different threads highlighting this issue Ubisoft have said that its a known issue and they are working on it but have no ETA

SgtAdmael
02-15-2017, 01:36 PM
I as well did not receive my content from the Deluxe Edition pack for this game, to me it feels all I got was the standard edition content along with the pre-order bonus as well as the Ubisoft Club rewards for being in the beta, that is it.

severalfndays
02-15-2017, 03:44 PM
I'm in the same boat folks. I gotta say though, as much as it sux to have content missing that we paid for, I am still just LOVIN this game 😁. And I mean I'm not even close to good at it yet lol. I guess what I mean is nobody meant to do this and of course they'll make it right, that doesn't make it better now but on the positive side we all got a pretty kickass new game to play

gambit177
02-15-2017, 03:49 PM
I haven't received any of my rewards from deluxe edition either and on top of that I talked with a Ubisoft expert on the live chat and he said sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing we can do at this time and said I was getting emailed information and steps to try and fix this and I never got the email. Wow I like the game and all but I'm just gonna return this really irritated me.

McRebel42
02-15-2017, 04:11 PM

I am on Xbox One as well and I am having this issue too! I spoke to someone at Ubisoft Support and this here is the message relayed to me:

"AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:31:32 AM): Hi, I am sorry for the issue you are having. We are aware of this issue on XBOX ONE. It is currently being investigated. As soon as it is resolved the content should then become available to you.

Me (2/15/2017, 8:33:10 AM): All of it? And I'm assuming my submitting this complaint now let's you know my gamertag affected?

AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:35:41 AM): I have your details in this support ticket. Soon as the issue is resolved any player that had the issue will be able to access the content. I would keep an eye on the forums as this is normally the first place any updates for issues are.

AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:36:00 AM): http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/868-For-Honor

Me (2/15/2017, 8:38:56 AM): Alright well I guess there's no need in asking about a rough estimate of time as to when this will happen? I do though hope for this terrible inconvenience y'all have caused myself and others like me that you are working up something extra/in addition to the content & bonuses not received by purchasing your deluxe edition game as some form of apology!

AlexWa (2/15/2017, 8:43:58 AM): I Totally understand how you are feeling, I would feel the same. They are working hard to get the issue resolved. I am not aware of any form of compensation. If they was going to give any then it would not be announced until the issue is resolved."

Hopefully this helps everyone as well.

shaketheshiznit
02-15-2017, 04:12 PM
I hope they can fix this.

Tango618
02-15-2017, 04:17 PM
Did not receive the Deluxe Edition emblems, special execution smoke effect or the seven day champion status

berdman5thou
02-15-2017, 04:19 PM
Hello, I preordered For Honor from Gamestop but I didn't get my legendary battle pack when I put the code in from the deluxe addition. Can someone please help me with this! This was the only reason why I preordered the game.

Thanks!

bordom876
02-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Hello, I preordered For Honor from Gamestop but I didn't get my legendary battle pack when I put the code in from the deluxe addition. Can someone please help me with this! This was the only reason why I preordered the game.

Thanks!

I'm having the same issue as with the pre-order content and most of the deluxe.
Anybody have any info on thr pre-order content? The only code that was in the game cade was for the deluxe edition.

UMADBREHHH
02-15-2017, 07:49 PM
So this may not work for everyone but saw somebody had tried this in another thread.

I purchased the digital deluxe edition through the xbox store. I was able to download all of the packs (deluxe edition pack, and legacy outfits) and noticed that it said I could use them with the standard for honor edition, AND the beta. First thing I did was delete the beta and check, no dice.

What ended up working was I bought a steel pack, the cheapest is $5, and it pushed all my content right afterwards!

See if it works, worst case you're out 5 bucks and have more steel.

Worth it for me to have 7 day champion status asap.

berdman5thou
02-15-2017, 11:44 PM
So this may not work for everyone but saw somebody had tried this in another thread.

I purchased the digital deluxe edition through the xbox store. I was able to download all of the packs (deluxe edition pack, and legacy outfits) and noticed that it said I could use them with the standard for honor edition, AND the beta. First thing I did was delete the beta and check, no dice.

What ended up working was I bought a steel pack, the cheapest is $5, and it pushed all my content right afterwards!

See if it works, worst case you're out 5 bucks and have more steel.

Worth it for me to have 7 day champion status asap.

I did that and I only got the deluxe pack and NOT the legacy battle pack. I even bought a second steel pack to see if that will work and it didn't

DemonHunterH3
02-16-2017, 05:38 PM
I purchased the Deluxe Edition downloaded all got the emblems and the ornaments but all i am missing is the champion status and scavenger crates. I preordered the game and most of my friends haven't recieved their status either or the crates, but some of their friends have. Is it that some got through and others have to wait cause of overload i assume?
I had purchased off amazon and they just sent me a second code but i already owned the pack.

Danner0783
02-16-2017, 05:49 PM
Same here, also spent $9.99 on a steel pack which I have yet to recieve

Nemor-
02-16-2017, 09:21 PM
Same problem here. With the digital Deluxe, haven't received the crates and champion status yet. Sadness.

pitbullfan76
02-16-2017, 09:55 PM
Gold edition is the same way. I'm supposed to have 5 crates and 30 days of champion status. By the time they fix it I'll be maxed out on the characters I like and won't need it anymore. At least make it so my season pass registers!

tonythatiger23
02-17-2017, 03:27 AM
same issue

UbiNoty
02-17-2017, 03:47 AM
Hi all, we're aware that players (especially on XB1) did not receive all of their deluxe/gold edition items and we hope to have it fixed soon. However, please don't try to fix the problem by purchasing in-game steel as that is not an official fix/solution and may/may not work in helping you to get your missing items. Instead, please contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) through live chat and/or create a ticket and we can assist you from there.

kSPharaoh
02-17-2017, 04:13 AM
Bought gold edition on xbox marketplace. I too am missing all of my crates, champ status, etc. I want my stuff that i paid $40 for. Ridiculous.

SLOWPILLOW123
02-17-2017, 04:46 AM
I am not receiving anything that i should have gotten with the gold edition please fix this.

something that i saw that look odd to me= when i was looking over the content on the xbox one store i notice that under the for honor add-ons they dont have season pass ticket listed and that is what you got with the gold edition but the normal season pass is there so i clicked on that and it stats that it is bundled with the season pass ticket but then you click on the season pass ticket it stats that you can add- on the normal season pass.

my thinking is that in the store they should flip spots but this might be nothing.

I just hope they fix this thing fast i have been waiting on ubisoft to fix this sense the release date.

I bought the gold deluxe edition digital

RuneDemomn
02-17-2017, 01:21 PM
Ubisoft support keeps telling me they are on it.

I've got some perks from Gold edition and Deluxe but im missing all my champion status and crates.
I sure hope they fix this **** ASAP and send out comp to people who were affected.

Cyb3rR4ptor
02-18-2017, 12:33 AM
Hi all, we're aware that players (especially on XB1) did not receive all of their deluxe/gold edition items and we hope to have it fixed soon. However, please don't try to fix the problem by purchasing in-game steel as that is not an official fix/solution and may/may not work in helping you to get your missing items. Instead, please contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) through live chat and/or create a ticket and we can assist you from there.

So i've tried live chat, email and ticket options to submit this issue. And all fail to work. Please provide a way to contact support that actually works. Or try to get the support staff to open an official thread with a statement regarding this issue.

UbiNoty
02-18-2017, 12:55 AM
Please understand that as many players were affected by this issue, responses from support will not be immediate as they have to address each and every ticket that comes through to them in order to help players retrieve missing items. If live chat and email through the support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) site are not working for you, you can also try to contact support through FB (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/) or twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport).

SLOWPILLOW123
02-18-2017, 05:06 AM
Hows the fix coming along you guys havnt got back to me. Does it look like we can enjoy everything that we payed for soon???

I have been wait to hear whats going on now for about 4 days.

Cyb3rR4ptor
02-25-2017, 01:02 AM
I had a chat session with an Ubisoft Support Agent a while ago. I submitted the case and presented the transaction info of my game (DELUXE EDITION). And they said that I my missing content will be delivered but it will take a few days. So anyone still having the problem I suggest you do the same as i did.

FUEGONOMICS
02-25-2017, 02:29 AM
simple fix to get all your Gold Edition gear that you were promised:

I can confirm that this works on xbox one only, and its still a scam and a half, but if you dropped a hundred bucks on this, and you want your stuff instantly, buy a 5 dollar steel pack

when the steel hits your account, magically, so will the things you already paid for. There is a 5 dollar option that will finally give you all your gear.

Shame on you Ubisoft, people paid for their game, they shouldnt have to buy your crappy pay2win currency just to get what they paid for.

UbiNoty
02-25-2017, 02:39 AM
simple fix to get all your Gold Edition gear that you were promised:

I can confirm that this works on xbox one only, and its still a scam and a half, but if you dropped a hundred bucks on this, and you want your stuff instantly, buy a 5 dollar steel pack

when the steel hits your account, magically, so will the things you already paid for. There is a 5 dollar option that will finally give you all your gear.

Shame on you Ubisoft, people paid for their game, they shouldnt have to buy your crappy pay2win currency just to get what they paid for.

Hi - thank you for trying to help but I would personally advise against buying steel just to try to get your gold/deluxe items.
Because there was an issue with the delivery process of some of the gold/deluxe items we were aware that players were missing items and worked to resolve the issue. While we did implement a fix, this fix could not be applied retroactively to all players who had already redeemed their gold/deluxe items and so some players who redeemed before the fix was applied may still be missing items. If you are one of these affected players, please instead contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they will be able to add the missing items to your account with a proof of purchase (such as a receipt, an email purchase confirmation, etc).

again, buying steel is not a guaranteed fix! Just contact support please :D

FUEGONOMICS
02-25-2017, 02:42 AM
well, no, of course you wouldnt recommend it.

its a horrible way to get what you already paid for, but it does work. :(

bellnathaniel
02-28-2017, 03:38 PM
Contact support he says, have been for 2 weeks and i still cant get through to ubi support i feel i have been robbed but then again its no surprise as it is ubi just as bad as ea and activision

StrangleJason
03-04-2017, 12:23 AM
I still don't have all my season pass/deluxe content either on Xbox One... what is going on with this???

icerat68
03-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Hi - thank you for trying to help but I would personally advise against buying steel just to try to get your gold/deluxe items.
Because there was an issue with the delivery process of some of the gold/deluxe items we were aware that players were missing items and worked to resolve the issue. While we did implement a fix, this fix could not be applied retroactively to all players who had already redeemed their gold/deluxe items and so some players who redeemed before the fix was applied may still be missing items. If you are one of these affected players, please instead contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they will be able to add the missing items to your account with a proof of purchase (such as a receipt, an email purchase confirmation, etc).

again, buying steel is not a guaranteed fix! Just contact support please :D

Hi,
We bought Gold Edition just yesterday and still have the same problem, so it's not fixed. What we have discovered though is that the extra content is on my account, but not my son's account (who the game is for), despite saying it's installed.