PDA

View Full Version : Games out something feels off

Swiftstrike76
02-14-2017, 04:49 AM
Cant place it but things seem off. Attacks feel slower, responses feel off compared to beta on some classes.

Peer to peer needs to go ASAP

Pain-Seeker
02-14-2017, 05:01 AM
Cant place it but things seem off. Attacks feel slower, responses feel off compared to beta on some classes.

Peer to peer needs to go ASAP

i only played orochi in full game now but i did think he got nerfed , something felt off as you said when i first picked him up , also with guardbreak , not sure if they changed timing to be even shorter but i rarely get a break from it even against bots . Tho i was bad at GB even in open beta :D

Vulgorn
02-14-2017, 05:03 AM
Tbh, I thought the same thing between the closed and open beta, but honestly it was a placebo effect. Once I got back into the groove it was exactly the same.

Note: I don't have the full game yet, I'm just relating it to the experiences of the betas.

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 05:04 AM
Ubi has no reason to do any ninja nerfs. They announced that nothing changed outside what changed in the OB.

Swiftstrike76
02-14-2017, 05:21 AM
I get that and they probably haven't done nothing but on quite a few occasions a number of things have occurred that felt wrong.
Blocks not conecting, attacks not as quick as were in open beta.
Will approach it tomorrow with a clearer mind perhaps;-)

Vulgorn
02-14-2017, 05:22 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1577129-Open-Beta-to-Game-Launch-Changes

Thought you could use this, OP. Take it as you will.

teksuo1
02-14-2017, 05:31 AM
Ubi has no reason to do any ninja nerfs. They announced that nothing changed outside what changed in the OB.

PK's 2nd and 3rd stab do zero damage atm, it didn't have that issue in the open beta. so it's fair to assume some stuff did change...

tcs1991.ts
02-14-2017, 05:33 AM
PK's 2nd and 3rd stab do zero damage atm, it didn't have that issue in the open beta. so it's fair to assume some stuff did change...

That is a confirmed bug. It will be fixed.

Arkhos1988
02-14-2017, 05:34 AM
Agreed there is something off, i rarely can counter guardbrake even while smashing the button long before. This wasn't in the beta. So 1 question what did you **** off from open beta to release ubi, again a game thats get worse by releasedate, realy?

Quinn1987
02-14-2017, 05:43 AM
Nothing has changed. You're just playing a higher calibre of player... The game has just started so there is no ranking as of yet, you're just playing against the die hard players that have been waiting all of beta for the game to be released. Give it a day or 2..

Delectable_Sin
02-14-2017, 05:45 AM
Match making is probably just functional now, lol.

Arkhos1988
02-14-2017, 05:57 AM
If i smash a button to counter at the right time, you think the skill level of my enemy negates it, realy, pls go think about that bul**** you just said
I see an enemy repetatly doing the same combo, so i try to counter the guardbreak but nothing happens, thats not skill thats AN ABILITY NOT WORKING:

AtronoxAndy
02-14-2017, 06:05 AM
Are you running in borderless windowed mode cause this can cause some input delay sometimes similar to vsync

Salty_Saltcreek
02-14-2017, 06:07 AM
Are you running in borderless windowed mode cause this can cause some input delay sometimes similar to vsync

This actually true? Because I run windows borderless.

Arkhos1988
02-14-2017, 06:24 AM
I run it on fullscreen if thats what you mean with borderless, if that couses problems suddenly on releaseday i still think ubi mess up, but at least that would explain it.

crazybread101
02-14-2017, 06:27 AM
If i smash a button to counter at the right time, you think the skill level of my enemy negates it, realy, pls go think about that bul**** you just said
I see an enemy repetatly doing the same combo, so i try to counter the guardbreak but nothing happens, thats not skill thats AN ABILITY NOT WORKING:
I've had the same problem guard break feels broken even worse than the standard level of unresponsiveness and orochi felt slower to me too

VinDieseII69
02-14-2017, 06:46 AM
well it is Ubisoft..so of course they will **** everything up

Sauronbaine
02-14-2017, 06:57 AM
My guard breaks are really not working properly on my controller. Like I cant counter it I mean.

AtronoxAndy
02-14-2017, 07:04 AM
I didn't notice a borderless option during the beta, so I'm assuming it was added for launch. On windows 7 and above all windows are rendered with a frame buffer similar to vsync (You should notice no screen tearing too). Running a game in borderless windowed mode gets it treated by windows just like any other window on your desktop.

E-A-X
02-14-2017, 07:08 AM
About the Guardbreak.. like Orochi somehow always gets free guardbreak you cant counter, she does some light attack and your character is completly stunned doing nothing and the game doesnt let you react anymore - 100% a bug, it feels completly off.

Anyways as ive joined into the game it also felt a bit different to me aswell when playing compared to open/closed beta.

Also i dont know whats up at the moment, but i get a sign that looks like a powerplug beeing not connected next to the Partywindow and i cant find matches anymore :confused:
The NAT Icon is the one that has changed into a disconnected Powerplug sign - idk why... but the same bug ive had appeared in open beta aswell - it locks me out of the game RANDOMLY and can no longer be played ... like please Ubisoft fix this, i dont wanna change between 2 ISP connections all day because it stops working after restarting the game like ...

Swiftstrike76
02-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Came across a Orochi that did a side step then did a unblockable guard break.
Was playing Nobishi and her attacks felt slow and had trouble hitting people as they just blocked everything. I suck but im not that bad.
I thought it could of been depending on host and my connection to the host. But who knows game just come out probably hectic right now

Zevered
02-14-2017, 11:22 AM
Go in to advanced practice with whatever character and try to counter guard break the bot, it is definetly broken. I spent a good 20 minutes just spamming guard break counters on him and I managed to get to 1 / 3. It literally has no counter frames atm. Something is indeed off.

Aarpian2
02-14-2017, 11:28 AM
Wait until the guard break hits you.

Playing last night though, assassin attacks seemed to be coming out much faster than normal, with the berserker side light being basically invisible.

Midnight Cubes
02-14-2017, 11:35 AM
So they nerfed the classes that didnt really need it and left Nobushi untouched when Nobushi can just spam light attacks and have you down in like 4-5 hits.
P.S: This isnt a l2p issue. My KDA on open beta was 2.5 and I'd gone against stronger cplayers using diff classes. Nobushi is just a spam class

WUTANGTheRZA
02-14-2017, 11:38 AM
Only thing I seem to notice is that stamina costs have changed. Can't chain combos together like you could in open beta with the Conqueror at least.

Swiftstrike76
02-14-2017, 01:47 PM
Only thing I seem to notice is that stamina costs have changed. Can't chain combos together like you could in open beta with the Conqueror at least.

Noticed that too.
Just been practicing duels with all levels bots. There faster, more brutal and don't suffer with same issues as players.
As soon as they guard break unless you see it coming and have button ready it feels like you half a second to respond, window is very small, plus they just chain attacks and get revenge in like 2-3 hits.
Challenging is good but at later levels. Your lvl 1 and your first match will be up against probably lvl 2-3 bots.
Seen 1 PK massacre a group of level 2-5 players. Thats not right considering the bot is probably using rep 1 or 2 gear. With gear stats on.

Tocki92
02-14-2017, 01:54 PM
Agreed there is something off, i rarely can counter guardbrake even while smashing the button long before. This wasn't in the beta. So 1 question what did you **** off from open beta to release ubi, again a game thats get worse by releasedate, realy?

Yeah it's feaking annoying when you time the guard break counter and the enemy still manages to throw you from the cliff....

Swiftstrike76
02-14-2017, 02:12 PM
There is alot of chatter about various issues, yet no response as usual from the developers.
No surprise there really.