PDA

View Full Version : Choosing between Elimination and Skirmish

SirCorrino
02-14-2017, 03:18 AM
Whose bright idea was it to NOT let us choose which mode we want in Deathmatch? This is just plain ******ed. If someone has an Order for one of the modes and get the other, they're just going to leave and requeue. Or if they just want to play one of the modes over the other they will just leave and requeue. This has to be one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen regarding matchmaking.

FIX THIS NOW.

Fo1v
02-14-2017, 03:21 AM
What is the difference between Elimination and Skirmish?

TheGlav3
02-14-2017, 03:28 AM
I dont get it either. I have the order to play elemination against the AI. I queued 5 times, but got 5 times skirmish, even though i set elemination on favorite. Of course I left every single one of those games, because its not really fun against the AI...

BearForce5
02-14-2017, 03:55 AM
Not going to lie, I'm surprised this is an issue. Really hope Ubisoft will fix this.

godseamonkey
02-14-2017, 04:25 AM
after elimination or skirmish game you have to choose map to get the one you want after it.

Elimination is 4v4 duels with best of 5.

skirmish is team death match first team to 1k points and break the other team wins.

you can change the initial que to favor one over the other but it doesn't guarantee youll get that mode

SirCorrino
02-14-2017, 04:34 AM
you can change the initial que to favor one over the other but it doesn't guarantee youll get that mode

And that is what is utterly stupid. Let me pick the mode I want to queue up for and don't put me in a different mode. Ever. If I wanted to play the other mode I'd queue for it.