PDA

View Full Version : PK nerfed?

Flello
02-14-2017, 02:20 AM
So is it just me or have they made the triple stab do basically no damage? Better off hitting light attack. Forgive me if I'm mistaken but this is how it seems.

If I am correct then they may aswell remove the whole move/combo from the game as it's useless.

Jinresh
02-14-2017, 02:21 AM
So is it just me or have they made the triple stab do basically no damage? Better off hitting light attack. Forgive me if I'm mistaken but this is how it seems.

If I am correct then they may aswell remove the whole move/combo from the game as it's useless.

It's still strong. Keep in mind all the heroes have different health pools. So it "looks" weaker when you do it on a Shugoki than a Nobushi.

davedxd
02-14-2017, 02:25 AM
haha, so did they nerfed my pk or not? i think its weird if they really nerfed it since you could block the 3 stabs after getting grabbed or counter grab to prevent the damage..

Deus-Vultt
02-14-2017, 02:28 AM
If you were a cheesy bastard and HEAVILY relied apon triple stab and rolling around while it ticks on the person and rinse repeating yes ur nerfed. You actauly need skill to play the class now.

davedxd
02-14-2017, 02:31 AM
haha, i dont mind the nerf, playing peacekeeper at higher levels against good players were already hard enough, now it just makes it more challenging, loved it..

Flello
02-14-2017, 02:33 AM
Didn't really need a nerf to be honest but whatever. Let's be honest, she wrecked noobs and skilled players actually learned how to counter her. Too bad the majority of whiners were noobs on the forums.

Funny how they have patch notes from the beta to full release in the news and announcements and says that hero changes were already applied in the beta phase, I think someone's lying lol.

davedxd
02-14-2017, 02:42 AM
ok, just got the information that its just a bug, the first stab normally bleeds, and second and third deals 0 damage, just like the celebrity event, they are gonna fix it..

teksuo1
02-14-2017, 02:46 AM
ok, just got the information that its just a bug, the first stab normally bleeds, and second and third deals 0 damage, just like the celebrity event, they are gonna fix it..

makes more sense. i don't see why they would nerf that when it ends up being countered or 3x blocked against any decent opponent.
i wouldn't even really mind since i rarely use it (as it's always negated anyways)

Flello
02-14-2017, 02:49 AM

I'd like to believe that, source?

davedxd
02-14-2017, 02:51 AM
I'd like to believe that, source?

Sacriel, famous streamer talked to a dev about it and he confirmed in the stream a few moments ago, the game is using the same build as the celebrity event, devs told him its gonna get fixed, its just the second and third stabs not dealing any damage..

The_Quieter
02-14-2017, 02:54 AM
Didn't really need a nerf to be honest but whatever. Let's be honest, she wrecked noobs and skilled players actually learned how to counter her. Too bad the majority of whiners were noobs on the forums.

Funny how they have patch notes from the beta to full release in the news and announcements and says that hero changes were already applied in the beta phase, I think someone's lying lol.

What your post says about you...

"I am under the misguided notion that nerfs only happen because people whine for no good reason"

Flello
02-14-2017, 03:09 AM
What your post says about you...

"I am under the misguided notion that nerfs only happen because people whine for no good reason"

Not really, plenty of people can tell you that they had no trouble countering PK. Leading me to believe that the only people that had complaints were the people that obviously had no idea how to counter the hero, it's actually pretty simple.

Either way I'm not overly fussed, I play PK just fine even if it was a intentional nerf, but it really didn't need it in my opinion.

Nexuss94
02-14-2017, 03:35 AM
NICE STEALTH NERF UBi NOW SHE DOES **** ALL DMG .................................................. ................ ****ing **** class now 1 ****ing bar for 3 stabs like do you do patch notes or just cuck the class and hope we dont notice

Imp-C-Bravo
02-14-2017, 03:36 AM
I don't see why they'd nerf it. It already is super easy to counter and does 0 damage in high skill play thanks to being able to block despite being grabbed...(what other class is counterable this way o.O)

davedxd
02-14-2017, 03:36 AM
NICE STEALTH NERF UBi NOW SHE DOES **** ALL DMG .................................................. ................ ****ing **** class now

read the ****ing comments dude, its not a nerf, its a glitch..

Hardcore47Hero
02-14-2017, 03:59 AM
Not really, plenty of people can tell you that they had no trouble countering PK. Leading me to believe that the only people that had complaints were the people that obviously had no idea how to counter the hero, it's actually pretty simple.

Either way I'm not overly fussed, I play PK just fine even if it was a intentional nerf, but it really didn't need it in my opinion.

I kinda doubt either of you truly have a good grasp on how the majority of players felt about the necessity of a nerf, it's just unlikely for one player to have that level of insight, it's more likely you both have a perspective that seems perfectly valid considering the small group of players you actually have conversed with on the subject. It's also worth noting that just because something isn't a glaring issue among the highly skilled members of the player base, it still could be worth implementing a fix that would improve the experience for beginner players, assuming the fix doesn't negatively impact the highly skilled members experience.

davedxd
02-14-2017, 04:05 AM
It's also worth noting that just because something isn't a glaring issue among the highly skilled members of the player base, it still could be worth implementing a fix that would improve the experience for beginner players, assuming the fix doesn't negatively impact the highly skilled members experience.

it actually impacts highly skilled players negatively cause they know how to counter peacekeeper without having to worry too much about the bleed damage..and the bleed damage can be easily denied..

AtronoxAndy
02-14-2017, 06:52 AM
You guys can clearly see it's a bug and not a nerf, if you actually look you can see the 2nd and 3rd stab aren't not applying the bleed like they should

Ex__Machina
02-14-2017, 07:16 AM
There was no mention of character balancing in the patch notes...

Nexuss94
02-14-2017, 07:24 AM
They need to fix it ****ing pronto its litterally allowing every moron to make a mistake vs me and not even get punished from the stab............

SendRickPics
02-14-2017, 08:58 AM
I kinda doubt either of you truly have a good grasp on how the majority of players felt about the necessity of a nerf, it's just unlikely for one player to have that level of insight, it's more likely you both have a perspective that seems perfectly valid considering the small group of players you actually have conversed with on the subject. It's also worth noting that just because something isn't a glaring issue among the highly skilled members of the player base, it still could be worth implementing a fix that would improve the experience for beginner players, assuming the fix doesn't negatively impact the highly skilled members experience.

Who the hell are you to think that you or even a "majority" of players agreed that she needed nerfed?

I've played Peacekeeper, as well as Warden and a few other classes. The Peacekeeper, without her triple stab bleed actually does negligible damage. The majority of her damage and lethality came from that ability, and without it, she'll be more or less at a disadvantage compared to other comparable classes.

However since it's just a glitch, there's nothing to really worry about.

xPhenomen
02-14-2017, 09:08 AM
They need to fix it fu cking pronto its litterally allowing every moron to make a mistake vs me and not even get punished from the stab............
so gettin guardbreaked is apparently "moron mistake" k then

Flello
02-14-2017, 09:52 AM
Definitely need a fix soon, daggers made of rubber.

Reaper_Sykko
02-14-2017, 10:01 AM
so she got nerfed twice? good job guys

wefal
02-14-2017, 10:31 AM
How do you counter the x3 stab combo? GB?

Flello
02-14-2017, 10:35 AM
How do you counter the x3 stab combo? GB?

No need to counter it right now mate, doesn't do any damage anyway.

Aarpian2
02-14-2017, 10:38 AM

The best players I know all agree that PK is too strong - mainly because of her plus frames on blocked attacks and guaranteed follow-ups on top of the very high speed and damage (only nobushi has stronger light attacks). Her GB damage is considered to be slightly over the top as well though.

Flello
02-14-2017, 11:01 AM
The best players I know all agree that PK is too strong - mainly because of her plus frames on blocked attacks and guaranteed follow-ups on top of the very high speed and damage (only nobushi has stronger light attacks). Her GB damage is considered to be slightly over the top as well though.

Having follow up attacks after a block is just part of the game, and it's not guaranteed at all, only if you deflect the attack do you get a guaranteed follow up. The GB triple stab did slightly more damage than a heavy from most other classes, and the damage isn't even applied instantly, that along with the fact you had to time your stabs, I'd say it was pretty fair in my opinion.

Either way, the current state the move/combo is in right now it's pointless, landing a light attack after the GB does more damage and it's applied instantly.

Aarpian2
02-14-2017, 11:25 AM
Having follow up attacks after a block is just part of the game, and it's not guaranteed at all, only if you deflect the attack do you get a guaranteed follow up. The GB triple stab did slightly more damage than a heavy from most other classes, and the damage isn't even applied instantly, that along with the fact you had to time your stabs, I'd say it was pretty fair in my opinion.

Either way, the current state the move/combo is in right now it's pointless, landing a light attack after the GB does more damage and it's applied instantly.

You're misunderstanding - against every other character, if you block their attack you have time to launch a guard break or a light attack fast enough that they are forced to defend or they will be hit by it.
But if the peacekeeper gets her light attack blocked, she recovers faster from the stagger than the defender does, meaning she can immediately launch another light attack and if the opponent tried to attack immediately after the block, she will hit first.

The GB triple stab didn't do "slightly" more damage, it did 50 damage - more than every heavy in the game, including the Raider overheads (which is not guaranteed off a guard break). The highest damage punish off of a guard break outside of the peacekeeper is the Nobushi with 38 (or 45 with way of the shark active), and even this is a huge outlier, with the next highest without a wallstun being 30.

Cowadlina
02-14-2017, 11:40 AM
"it did 50 damage"

it did not

Midnight Cubes
02-14-2017, 11:43 AM
You're misunderstanding - against every other character, if you block their attack you have time to launch a guard break or a light attack fast enough that they are forced to defend or they will be hit by it.
But if the peacekeeper gets her light attack blocked, she recovers faster from the stagger than the defender does, meaning she can immediately launch another light attack and if the opponent tried to attack immediately after the block, she will hit first.

The GB triple stab didn't do "slightly" more damage, it did 50 damage - more than every heavy in the game, including the Raider overheads (which is not guaranteed off a guard break). The highest damage punish off of a guard break outside of the peacekeeper is the Nobushi with 38 (or 45 with way of the shark active), and even this is a huge outlier, with the next highest without a wallstun being 30.

Clue for you, PK is designed as a speed class. Hence why they can launch guard breaks or light attacks after blocking/dodging. You just have tomake sure not to leave yourself open after you attack or close your opening faster than the player using the PK can attack. Or combo attack, move back to put space between you and the PK so they cannot do that

SerArthur-Dayne
02-14-2017, 12:14 PM

"Let's be honest, she wrecked noobs and skilled players actually learned how to counter her. Too bad the majority of whiners were noobs on the forums."

This is exactly right. Honestly I hope this game studio can stand their ground against the immediate nerfs moving forward, (this goes for all heroes) and at least let the game settle for a month. Because unfortunately the loud minority of day one scrubs that cant even block yet, let alone reliably parry are moaning relentlessly here.

Its going to screw the game out of balancing it at higher level play, which is what it should be balanced around. People are complaining about not being able to just standard block them, and dont even know you can block their triple stab... Should really tell you all you need to know about them... They know nothing jon snow!

Aarpian2
02-14-2017, 12:22 PM
"it did 50 damage"

it did not
A bar of health is 25hp. She did 2 bars of hp with her triple stab.

Clue for you, PK is designed as a speed class. Hence why they can launch guard breaks or light attacks after blocking/dodging. You just have tomake sure not to leave yourself open after you attack or close your opening faster than the player using the PK can attack. Or combo attack, move back to put space between you and the PK so they cannot do that
Again, you're misunderstanding.
WHEN YOU BLOCK THE PEACEKEEPER, SHE RECOVERS FASTER FROM THE EVENT THAN YOU DO. SHE CAN FIRE OFF ANOTHER LIGHT ATTACK SO QUICKLY THAT IF YOU TRY TO GUARD BREAK HER AFTER THE BLOCK, SHE WILL BE IMMUNE. IF YOU TRY TO LIGHT ATTACK HER AFTER YOU BLOCK HER, SHE WILL HIT YOU FIRST.
Do you understand?

Mr.0reo
02-14-2017, 01:22 PM
PK is good now pls don't revert the nerf.

Flello
02-14-2017, 02:12 PM
PK is good now pls don't revert the nerf.

Just lol. The damage output is that of a wet fish in comparison to other heroes. So far I've seen one PK the whole time I've been playing, should this trend continue it will just prove how bad she is right now until the fix.

Nexuss94
02-14-2017, 04:07 PM
you have no idea what ur even talking about in terms of balance just refrain from posting 1 bar from 3 stabs lol im better off hitting you with LT spam than even bothering to stab you after gb

Einherjar25
02-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Oh my god, the level of stupidity in this thread is so high it makes me want to throw myself out my window but unfortunatly I live on first floor and it would only hurt me!

To people claiming they should not nerf it because great players can easily counter the grab. If you are such a great player and claim you fought great player and they always easily counter this move without anyproblem, THEN WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER IF THEY NERF IT'S DMG? You hypcorites!!!

If what you claim is true, then nerfing it's dmg is actually A GREAT SOLUTION because it would only affect lower skill player and they would stop freaking out on that particular PK move. For the love of god you write one sentence to make a point only to detroy in that very same sentence. *geniuses*

Flello
02-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Oh my god, the level of stupidity in this thread is so high it makes me want to throw myself out my window but unfortunatly I live on first floor and it would only hurt me!

To people claiming they should not nerf it because great players can easily counter the grab. If you are such a great player and claim you fought great player and they always easily counter this move without anyproblem, THEN WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER IF THEY NERF IT'S DMG? You hypcorites!!!

If what you claim is true, then nerfing it's dmg is actually A GREAT SOLUTION because it would only affect lower skill player and they would stop freaking out on that particular PK move. For the love of god you write one sentence to make a point only to detroy in that very same sentence. *geniuses*

It doesn't just affect lower skill players, it affects ALL skill ranges. Just because they're great players it doesn't mean they don't make mistakes. A good PK could still get the GB off on another skilled player, they just have to work harder for it. If you make a mistake you should get punished, but the current state of the PK, people just laugh at the GB. When facing a PK right now all you have to do is guard up and play defensive, if they GB you, you just laugh at their rubber dagger.

Einherjar25
02-14-2017, 05:04 PM
It doesn't just affect lower skill players, it affects ALL skill ranges. Just because they're great players it doesn't mean they don't make mistakes. A good PK could still get the GB off on another skilled player, they just have to work harder for it. If you make a mistake you should get punished, but the current state of the PK, people just laugh at the GB. When facing a PK right now all you have to do is guard up and play defensive, if they GB you, you just laugh at their rubber dagger.

Rubber dagger? This move deals more then 33% of TOTAL HP on Conquerer because I was getting 3 shoted with it.For a technique that so irrevelant you PK player are sure defending it vigoriously! Tsk tsk tsk Obviously right now it is bugged and only deal a small amount of dmg but this is temporary.

Noobosoarus
02-14-2017, 05:04 PM

- no because at higher levels mind games are realy important as with many competitive games, the PKs bleed attack whilst needing a nerf did not need it to the extent it is now even if it is a glitch (which it seems to be) it was great when you were a PK against a smart skilled oponent you could never get this attack off unless you mind gamed them. for example you could do a power attack cancel then grab, make them think you always dash, then atack, then out of nowhere block break them to punish them and reward you for getting the mind game off. the two bars it did was yes too much but i think the best damage solition would be that it would only do untill the emd of next full bar of damage so that if your opponent was at 5 and 1/2 bars you could do 1 and a 1/2 but if they were at 6 you could only do 1 bar. these kind of trade off fixes make the game more fun as it helps newer players as they will not be getting 2 barred by everyone but it also makes higher level play more intricate and a defender would know to be aware of when a PK could deal 1 to 1&1/2 bars of bleed damage (1 and 1/2 being the max, incliding if you followed it up before the bleed ended)

- now one thing that should also be noted is the areas the devs already trade off for balance since the topic is peackeper it trades off range for speed two powerful traits that mkae it balanced as you need to close the gap and keep it closed where as characters like the nobushi, valkrie, warden, kensei, lawbringers can keep them at bay easily thats why its a stealth character in dominion weaving in and out of battle to close its distance on its prey but if seen or of ganged up on by more than one oponent it has a hard time unlike many other clases where it was at was balanced apart from that single move which imo should be nerfed the way i suggested leaving simplicity and easy execution to be traded off for lower damage

*Edit* you are blantently insulting people both sarcastically and directly which is not even condoned in a primary school so please do everyone and yourself a favour and be a more friendly human being because we all just want to see the game weve found to love balanced

PackingMoney
02-14-2017, 05:07 PM
I agree that it should be fixed as that is her main attack, but she is still strong without it. Evidence - I have 100% WL and 6.17 KD in duel and dominion games. (sorry if it looks like im bragging, but PK doesn't need to rely on GB to win games).

Noobosoarus
02-14-2017, 05:12 PM
Rubber dagger? This move deals more then 33% of TOTAL HP on Conquerer because I was getting 3 shoted with it.For a technique that so irrevelant you PK player are sure defending it vigoriously! Tsk tsk tsk Obviously right now it is bugged and only deal a small amount of dmg but this is temporary.

you are clearly missing the fact that the PK had a maximum of two bars total bleed damage no matter how much you spammed the move...llets say a PK does it 3 times in a row to a conqorer it would take a total of 2 and a little bit bars of damage which i agree is too much and should be lowered to a more stable 1 and a 1/2 of max bleed damage read my above post to get my opnion in greater detail. so you could be only 3 shotted if they waited the entire time of your bleed to take place (a long time to be attacked and killed fo the PK as its small health pool can get it killed very quickly)

Einherjar25
02-14-2017, 05:24 PM
- no because at higher levels mind games are realy important as with many competitive games, the PKs bleed attack whilst needing a nerf did not need it to the extent it is now even if it is a glitch (which it seems to be) it was great when you were a PK against a smart skilled oponent you could never get this attack off unless you mind gamed them.

I have to answer differently depending on who I'm talking to because everyone has a different point of view. First of all, a glitch and a nerf CANNOT coexist. How can you even say the move didnt need a nerf now even if it's a glitch? This makes no sense whatsoever. A glitch is an accident buta nerf is done willingly from the DEVS.

So you're are saying by playing a "mindgames" you can make your opponent lose 35% (UN-glitched) of is HP with your GB? Sure, it's not OP....

Funny how everyone says it's just fine but acts has if, out of all the moves and angles a PK can do, if THAT move gets nerf they entire PK is now underpowered? But at the same time claim it's not that important... If a single move is too importtant you know what this is called? UNBALANCE.

Einherjar25
02-14-2017, 05:26 PM
you are clearly missing the fact that the PK had a maximum of two bars total bleed damage no matter how much you spammed the move...llets say a PK does it 3 times in a row to a conqorer it would take a total of 2 and a little bit bars of damage which i agree is too much and should be lowered to a more stable 1 and a 1/2 of max bleed damage read my above post to get my opnion in greater detail. so you could be only 3 shotted if they waited the entire time of your bleed to take place (a long time to be attacked and killed fo the PK as its small health pool can get it killed very quickly)

Not true, the Conquerer is a defensive fighter and cannot initiate too much agaisnt light or gets ripped apart even faster. This is a fact. So have the bleed run most of its course is actually viable. If you are a Conquerer a lunging at opponent and not getting punsihed you are fighting bad players.

Noobosoarus
02-14-2017, 05:35 PM
I have to answer differently depending on who I'm talking to because everyone has a different point of view. First of all, a glitch and a nerf CANNOT coexist. How can you even say the move didnt need a nerf now even if it's a glitch? This makes no sense whatsoever. A glitch is an accident buta nerf is done willingly from the DEVS.

So you're are saying by playing a "mindgames" you can make your opponent lose 35% (UN-glitched) of is HP with your GB? Sure, it's not OP....

Funny how everyone says it's just fine but acts has if, out of all the moves and angles a PK can do, if THAT move gets nerf they entire PK is now underpowered? But at the same time claim it's not that important... If a single move is too importtant you know what this is called? UNBALANCE.

it would seem you do not understand me, so ill try and make it as clear as i can
-yes a glitch and a nerf is coexisting right now the bleed attack has been nerfed to one bar but at the moment the 2nd and third hit do not regester sooo there is both a glitch and a nerf adn it leaves the move worthless and less desiarabke than a quck attack to follow up a block break.

- no what i am saying is that if you pull the move off it should deal bleed from 1 to 1 & 1/2 bars if their opponent has a like i said. 5 and 1/2 bars it would deal 1 and 1/2 but if they had 4 or 5 or 6 FULL bars it would only deal 1 bar of bleed this would make the move so it would be way less rewarding when spammed and more rewarding when timely used in combat and inbetween combos

-we are acting as if it is underpowered because the state the move is in currently makes it worthless to a bog standard quick attack and the attack has a higher fail rate than that of a quick attack so it is both worth less and harder to execute which people are concluding is underpowered because it essentialy means the PK has one less move at their disposal apart from the potential grap stab then push which is only usefull un very limited circumstances

Noobosoarus
02-14-2017, 05:46 PM
Not true, the Conquerer is a defensive fighter and cannot initiate too much agaisnt light or gets ripped apart even faster. This is a fact. So have the bleed run most of its course is actually viable. If you are a Conquerer a lunging at opponent and not getting punsihed you are fighting bad players.

it is easy for a defensive character to cancel a block break leaving the PK exposed or potentially even pushed off a cliff. like i said read my posts to get an idea of what should be fixed i agree with you that 3 times is too easy and have settled with 6 making it half as viable for spammers and i have also stated that it should do a maximum of 1 and a half depending on the opponets health pool which i have also explained in deteal in my previos posts but ill do it again.
-The move shoud do a maximum of 1&1/2 bars which occurs only when there current bar is depleted so if you are at max health it would deal 1 bar of damage (note this i s the way the developers intended it to be but im sugesting it do very slightly more in certain circmstances, but because of a bug it deals less damage than a quick attack at the moment) but im suggesting that it should do 1 and 1/2 of damage only if there current bar is a little depleted so that it would take 6 repetitions of this move to kill a CQ at full health but less if combined with the PKs other moves making it a counterbalance between skill and reward, difficulty, risk and reward

FlipTheUsbTwice
02-14-2017, 05:56 PM
Good. Shes broken af and this guardblock timing change made her even worse. such a ****ing **** character and players that play her

wefal
02-14-2017, 06:14 PM
I hope Ubisoft will balance poison/bleed.
As it is now, almost every PK/Nobushi I fight against doing the cheesy tactic of bleed/poison then run around (I main Kensei) till the effect wear off then try again.
In my opinion bleed/poison should do much less dmg, their speed and agility is more than enough.

Flello
02-14-2017, 07:08 PM
I hope Ubisoft will balance poison/bleed.
As it is now, almost every PK/Nobushi I fight against doing the cheesy tactic of bleed/poison then run around (I main Kensei) till the effect wear off then try again.
In my opinion bleed/poison should do much less dmg, their speed and agility is more than enough.

Are you actually serious? Have you even read the whole thread or aware how much bleed damage she is supposed to do? The bleed does practically nothing right now, it's worthless, yet you're here saying it needs to do less damage? It's people like you that ruin these games.

Einherjar25
02-14-2017, 09:19 PM
it is easy for a defensive character to cancel a block break leaving the PK exposed or potentially even pushed off a cliff. like i said read my posts to get an idea of what should be fixed i agree with you that 3 times is too easy and have settled with 6 making it half as viable for spammers and i have also stated that it should do a maximum of 1 and a half depending on the opponets health pool which i have also explained in deteal in my previos posts but ill do it again.
-The move shoud do a maximum of 1&1/2 bars which occurs only when there current bar is depleted so if you are at max health it would deal 1 bar of damage (note this i s the way the developers intended it to be but im sugesting it do very slightly more in certain circmstances, but because of a bug it deals less damage than a quick attack at the moment) but im suggesting that it should do 1 and 1/2 of damage only if there current bar is a little depleted so that it would take 6 repetitions of this move to kill a CQ at full health but less if combined with the PKs other moves making it a counterbalance between skill and reward, difficulty, risk and reward

Ok I get what you say about the bleed nerf and glitch no dmg stab. So instead of arguging indefinitly I'll put this in simple terms. I will be waiting for very first patch to decide if I'm buying this game or not. Only then, will I know if I want to buy a game.

Einherjar25
02-14-2017, 09:21 PM
*Edit* you are blantently insulting people both sarcastically and directly which is not even condoned in a primary school so please do everyone and yourself a favour and be a more friendly human being because we all just want to see the game weve found to love balanced

Yes I have lowere my self to this level because people are posting lies. Shame on me.I am not saying it's OK, I'm just explaining.

Wobblypops
02-14-2017, 09:50 PM

If what you claim is true, then nerfing it's dmg is actually A GREAT SOLUTION because it would only affect lower skill player and they would stop freaking out on that particular PK move. For the love of god you write one sentence to make a point only to detroy in that very same sentence. *geniuses*Ha! Someone who sees through all the obvious ********! I wonder how many of these guys would be playing the PK if there where no stab and bleed effect? Nevermind, I already have an idea. lol

wefal
02-14-2017, 11:00 PM
Are you actually serious? Have you even read the whole thread or aware how much bleed damage she is supposed to do? The bleed does practically nothing right now, it's worthless, yet you're here saying it needs to do less damage? It's people like you that ruin these games.

From my understandingof this thread, the low bleed caused due to a bug and wasn't intended by Ubisoft.
I'm talking about the bleed dmg from the open beta, where it took 1/3 of Kensei HP, which is ridiculous.

Nexuss94
02-15-2017, 01:00 AM
still no fix ...

RaidoKnight
02-15-2017, 04:03 AM
Someone on twitch said that it's not a bug and it was confirmed by a dev, what is true now? is it a bug or not?

BillyJohnCena
02-15-2017, 04:32 AM
It's pretty obviously a glitch, 1st stab deal damage 2nd and 3rd do none and still drain your stamina. if they wanted to nerf the damage they would lower overall value and stagger that over the 3 stabs. I'd be perfectly fine with a damage nerf but right now the stabs are actually a hindrance on the entire kit. It would literally be more effective for the champ to be able to just get a guaranteed light attack on guard break just like any other champ in the game than the **** damage and stamina cost of the 1 DOT stab. I honestly can't believe they launched with that in the game.

Nexuss94
02-15-2017, 06:51 AM
still no word or confirmation ugh >_>

Dopeshoe
02-15-2017, 07:04 AM
Someone on twitch said that it's not a bug and it was confirmed by a dev, what is true now? is it a bug or not?

Gonna have to be more specific

wefal
02-15-2017, 11:28 AM

Gonna have to be more specific

Never trust a birdperson.

BlindWarlock
02-15-2017, 03:30 PM
Having follow up attacks after a block is just part of the game, and it's not guaranteed at all, only if you deflect the attack do you get a guaranteed follow up.

Nope. Not even that is guaranteed. If you deflect a Warlord, he can still hit you after that with an unblockable attack, interrupting your bleed and damaging you.

From my understandingof this thread, the low bleed caused due to a bug and wasn't intended by Ubisoft.
I'm talking about the bleed dmg from the open beta, where it took 1/3 of Kensei HP, which is ridiculous.

Which was already nerfed by about 70%... How about you don't cry but be constructive? Get your facts and read the threads before ****posting.

wefal
02-15-2017, 04:07 PM
Which was already nerfed by about 70%... How about you don't cry but be constructive? Get your facts and read the threads before ****posting.

Someone is butthurt.
I come im peace, savage human.
Balance is all what important.
If PK needs buff/nerf/balance, it should happen.
I have no personal quarrel with PK or any other class.

Edit:
I'm not "crying" as you say, I merely stated a fact. PK bleed in OB was too powerful.

Flello
02-15-2017, 07:42 PM
So... Any actual word from Ubi on this yet? They've just released a broken character and leaving everyone in the dark. Not the mention the list of all the other bugs.

May aswell find another game to play for a couple of months until the fix it like most Ubisoft games.

Bloodsprince277
02-15-2017, 09:04 PM
Hello everyone,

We're aware of the issue with the PK stabs. Once there are more details, we'll post them up for everyone.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1579467-Peacekeeper-s-Stab-aka-quot-Pari-quot-doesn-t-deal-damage!-PC-Bug?p=12314506#post12314506

MoNo_Am
02-15-2017, 09:53 PM
I hope all you realize, There's a glass cannon in every game. PK is that she is fast yea and she is deadly if you do it right. .. . but if you dont do it right or your are countered you have the chance of sitting there with no stamina, unable to parry, not wanting to attempt deflect, and hoping your dodge is in the right direction you can clear the strike if you have enough stamina to not be breathing heavy and barely on your feet.

Now with the changes half the time you are being pushed around by a shield or thrown around by someones guard break with next to no way out of it. PK can be tapped and then 1 hit by most heavys which is why they are so evasive and still was a viable character option until lunge thrust and 3-stab on top of the guard break and blocking changes. Now with the changes you're forced to cheese the hell out of your available moves or die in a blaze of glory(usually just die, blaze of glory optional). Take some time and learn all of the classes and how each have pro/cons instead of just crying for a nerf cause you got killed by a specific nemesis character.