PDA

View Full Version : Orders not reset from Beta

Baine1
02-14-2017, 01:00 AM
Basically if you did some of the orders in the beta, they wont show up anymore and are simply completed. Your rewards are gone aswell.

If you have not played beta you get more orders now. Should be fixed asap. Either give us the orders back or give us the rewards.

teksuo1
02-14-2017, 01:06 AM
why am i not surprised :(

erico360
02-14-2017, 01:15 AM
You get new ones tomorrow. Its not the end of the world.

T_Djinn_T
02-14-2017, 01:17 AM
Basically if you did some of the orders in the beta, they wont show up anymore and are simply completed. Your rewards are gone aswell.

If you have not played beta you get more orders now. Should be fixed asap. Either give us the orders back or give us the rewards.

So what you're saying. Is give new orders or more rewards now so the people who can't play for the next 8 hours are even further behind?

Why not just say give you all the unlocks in the game start with P10 on all 12 heroes and maxed gear of every stat while you're at it. Since you want that lead on others and all. >.> #extremes

Baine1
02-14-2017, 01:32 AM
So what you're saying. Is give new orders or more rewards now so the people who can't play for the next 8 hours are even further behind?

Why not just say give you all the unlocks in the game start with P10 on all 12 heroes and maxed gear of every stat while you're at it. Since you want that lead on others and all. >.> #extremes

What?

I said, I just want the orders that everyone else has, that didnt play the beta. You get punished for having played the beta, because the orders you did in beta are gone. Which give you less options to gain exp and steel now.
No idea what the hell you are on about.