PDA

View Full Version : An inquiry about future content

Rithuamh
02-13-2017, 10:49 PM
I'm simply curious as to whether or not we could expect in sort of fantastical elements in the campaign and in future content patches. The catastrophe could likely be something magical. World doesn't just say "**** it, lol. Time to collapse into myself". Some **** has to go down for those sorta bonkers shenanigans to go down.

Regardless of whether or not this game will maintain the overall realistic theme or toss aside this logically sound facade and startle us all with some unexpected magic elements, is that something you guys would be pleased with? Do you prefer the simple premise, or would you welcome more fantasy elements? I could very easily understand how what I'm suggesting might be repugnant to some of you. I personally would welcome some non-invasive fantasy elements, such as mythical creatures that are in need of slaying, but players remain nothing more than warriors.

Again, I recognize that this might not be a popular opinion, so when stating your own please be gentle with me. I'm fragile. :cool:

Vault_Traveler
02-13-2017, 10:55 PM
Still think some kind of wonky brawl mode would be cool, there could be magic without ruining the game for everyone.

theromanticswb
02-13-2017, 10:56 PM
To me, this is supposed to be a realistic fighting game(ish). I am not a fan of adding magic or anything that would make this into might and magic. Keep it realistic and stay focused on the battles like they are. I would be in favor of more larger scale battles, but I am willing to bet we will get a piece of that in the campaign.

Sorry to tell you that one of the Lawbringer's mythic costumes has Flame Wings off his back :)

Rithuamh
02-13-2017, 11:06 PM
Sorry to tell you that one of the Lawbringer's mythic costumes has Flame Wings off his back :)

Yeah, because Law Bringers of all things really needed to be more menacing. I saw them and thought "What a bunch of pre-mature infants. They're not even slightly imposing!"

Do they seriously have fire wings? Cause I could actually get behind that.

Rithuamh
02-13-2017, 11:08 PM
stop trying to assassin's creed all of ubisofts games! Thats the one thing I hate about assassin's creed. JUST LET ME PLAY THE PAST AS IF IT WAS REAL TIME INSTEAD OF A SIMULATION!

That's the last thing I want. Can't tell if you're joking or not, but regardless, I hate the simulation premise. It always undermines a game for me. If you weren't joking then what prompted this, cause I dunno where you got simulation outta my post.