PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

MathiasCB
02-13-2017, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone.

Some of you might know of me, most of you don’t. I’ll start with a small introduction.
My names Mathias and I’m writing to you from Sweden. I’ve been around since the reveal and I’ve played during numerous tests. I’ve been on and off in the forums, discussing different topics and having a great time with an amazing community. For almost as long as I can remember, I’ve been a mod at the Hall of heroes discord and had the opportunity to listen to all kinds of interesting opinions from the members that has joined in.

Stepping back to the very start.
I’ve never really been interested in E3 before but that day I was particularly bored and had nothing better to do, boy, I’m glad I watched. At first i was confused as to what it was, the longer it went on, the harder it was to even blink. Jason came out, delivered a glorious laugh and truly delivered something great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvcZzUpF8ZM

There was no time to waste, signing up for the test and throwing yourself into the forum was the only natural thing to do. It wasn’t hard to bond with a couple of people straight off the bat, sending messages, discussing things and try to share findings and information. One dude I’d dare say I bonded with a little bit extra would be ‘MisterWillow’, at least from my own point of view. There’s been hardly anything he’s said that I have been able to disagree with, whether it has been on gender locks or locked characters within factions. I’ll never forget when we tried to find out about the possible viking character. We were right, we found the Warlord. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1182932-Vikings-in-the-E3-Live-Demo)

The discord
It started off as a super tiny one, meant for us to only have a place for a few of us to gather and play. In the beginning, it was called ‘Tom Cruise’s teeth’(It’s a long story, I’ll spare you). It started to grow ever so quickly, we started to make guides and helped oh so many members during our time in the game. Truly a great experience.What is also amazing is that there are so many of us that has been active ever since the beginning, ever since the very first test where you had to have a controller to play. I even went on my way to buy a controller, just for the alpha.

Feedback
So, ever since the first test, feedback on various things has been given to them. The developers has earned them one of the shiniest golden medals for their awesome work and how well they have listened to the feedback they have been given. Usually when this is said, there is always a smartass which wants some great proof of this. What can I say? Look at the game, it’s right in front of you. We’ve expressed happiness over some things, anger or frustration at other times. They have always looked at everything, always tried to please the masses and they have done a great job. Big ups. Personally I had quite a big issue with revenge mode at first and I did express my concerns in quite a loud way if I may say so. Though, in the end, it felt like a good addition to the game.

Another example is how fast and reliable they have been when it comes to fixing bugs and glitches. While I’m at it I would like to give ‘Ruikio’ a huge shoutout and a pat on the back. I’ll tell you why. During the tests, this guy has constantly made huge threads containing bug reports and glitches. I have no idea how the man does it, but those lists has been amazing and he’s done such hard work finding them with his friends. Kudos!

What’s also amazing is whenever I went in the next tests and tried a few of the bugs he had found, they had already been fixed.

But let’s head to the real point of why I want to make a thread today.

Thank you, everyone.

This time we’ve shared has been amazing, we have waited together, we have played together and we have had loads of fun. It is really something that I feel the need to express my gratitude about. This is an end to our waiting and the beginning of what we have waited for.

So, thanks to everyone who I have had the opportunity to share this amazing experience with. Thanks to everyone in The Hall of Heroes who has made my days a little bit brighter.

Once again, huge thanks to all the devs around, all the moderators and to the com devs. You have all been great!

A little thing to all my Warborn brethren an sistren.

Sound the warhorn! Call every Warborn to the fight!
Show the Legion our might!
Show the Chosen that they’re the chosen to die!
We are the clans of blood and legend, our fury is eternal and nothing will stop us!
Sound the warhorn! Show them the true strength of the Vikings!
For honor! For glory! To victory or Valhalla!
Odin owns you all.

P.S
HandheldBrando gave me some **** for not mentioning him. :( So here's your name, Boo! Whilst I don't have much time to write about each person in specific, you all know who you are and I hope you all know that i love each and every one of you even if I didn't specify names. You're all amazing! :o

DraxeI
02-13-2017, 09:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aiBWcxe.gif

Thank YOU, Mathias.

coma987
02-13-2017, 09:25 PM
It's been long my friends, we are finally here. 608 have passed and now we can finally rest. Let's hope the game will turn out to be fantastic like we all know it will, and the future will be bright in more content and continued support from the devs. And hopefully they'll add multiplayer. ;)

MathiasCB
02-13-2017, 09:27 PM
And hopefully they'll add multiplayer. ;)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rofl.gif

FredEx919
02-13-2017, 09:39 PM
This is great! The feeling goes right back to you! It's been super fun getting to know everyone around the community. Thank you all for being awesome!

Ruikio
02-13-2017, 10:52 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/ZAct9pNZq1WCI/giphy.gif

The Warborn's call brings us all together. The testing is over but it doesn't mean things end. We are welcoming more people to pick up their axes. For the Warborn.

It only goes forward. I love what you guys have done to help the community with information. That getting shared openly will help the community grow stronger. I can't wait to see how much further we push. I'll see you on the field.

Braegulfer
02-13-2017, 10:54 PM
Here here!

Twisted-Karma
02-13-2017, 11:21 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rofl.gif

Love it, happy babies are just so funny, they just can't help themselves.