PDA

View Full Version : 95% win rate on duel streaming on launch

lesrah
02-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi guys. I never streamed in my life but but ill be streaming this game on launch with voice. I consider myself one of the best players atm. top 1% player base. Rarely did i lose duels on open beta so if u want to see high level play go check my stream. If you want to see me take 3 or 4 man alone and kill them all go check my stream later. I'll be answering questions and helping people out.

Regarding balance i see a lot of tears. I think the game is pretty well balanced and there is no class that is broken. Everyone can be beaten.

stream www.twitch.tv/trash_talk_king

Will be playing whatever hero most people want.

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Hi guys. I never streamed in my life but but ill be streaming this game on launch with voice. I consider myself one of the best players atm. top 1% player base. Rarely did i lose duels on open beta so if u want to see high level play go check my stream. If you want to see me take 3 or 4 man alone and kill them all go check my stream later. I'll be answering questions and helping people out.

Regarding balance i see a lot of tears. I think the game is pretty well balanced and there is no class that is broken. Everyone can be beaten.

stream www.twitch.tv/trash_talk_king

Will be playing whatever hero most people want.

What system? I would like to challenge that duel status you claim.

Stupple
02-13-2017, 09:10 PM
dont see you name on this
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1575986-LEADERBOARDS-Thursday-thru-Sunday-Morning

lesrah
02-13-2017, 09:38 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1575986-LEADERBOARDS-Thursday-thru-Sunday-Morning

I didn't play for that. I did my share of trolling that costed me games and also i lost quite at the beginning learning the game. After 2 hours of playtime there was only one guy that could beat me and it was kinda even in rounds. Now, i will not claim i'm the best player in the world. I probably ain't. But i'am probably the best raider EU.

Ryaneko, i've seen that guy stream. I honestly think i could beat him. I will challenge him on his stream

theromanticswb
02-13-2017, 09:40 PM
I didn't play for that. I did my share of trolling that costed me games and also i lost quite at the beginning learning the game. After 2 hours of playtime there was only one guy that could beat me and it was kinda even in rounds. Now, i will not claim i'm the best player in the world. I probably ain't. But i'am probably the best raider EU.

Ryaneko, i've seen that guy stream. I honestly think i could beat him. I will challenge him on his stream

There are a lot of people better than you, guaranteed. It's asinine to ever think you're that good. No one can master a fighting game in 3 days and beat EVERY technically good player.

lesrah
02-13-2017, 09:40 PM
What system? I would like to challenge that duel status you claim.

Yes, i will fight u anytime bro. Challenge me on chat and add me during my stream. I will fight anyone

theromanticswb
02-13-2017, 09:41 PM
you could play that other dude with the 299-1 streak. he also streams,
https://www.twitch.tv/pogoporo/videos/all

Didn't that guy actually start losing quite a bit toward the end? The matchmaking started putting him against actually decent, high tier players. I also watched his stream for like 10 minutes and he was a total **** to everyone. Not worth watching.

PackingMoney
02-13-2017, 09:43 PM

That isn't answering his question as to why you are not on the list of best WL ratios. You instead went on to say you were trolling and bad at the start, which is irrelevant if your overall WL is 95. So they either missed you off the list or you are lying about the WL.

Stemel93
02-13-2017, 09:46 PM

He said 95%, that list goes until 96%, so....you are missing something

RatedChaotic
02-13-2017, 09:49 PM
LMAO. Ya I fought a guy also claiming he was a god at this game. He raged after round 1. lol. I am not the greatest at this game either.

Ryumanjisen
02-13-2017, 09:49 PM
95% is not so impressive, to be honest. I had a 100% streak until the matchmaking started to pair me against decent players and started to lose some fights. I ended the beta with 91% percent and I am not, by any means, a "high level player" yet.

Hell, I don't even think we really have high level players yet. Give the game a couple of months and we'll see them.

lesrah
02-13-2017, 09:51 PM
That isn't answering his question as to why you are not on the list of best WL ratios. You instead went on to say you were trolling and bad at the start, which is irrelevant if your overall WL is 95. So they either missed you off the list or you are lying about the WL. I took that % out of my ***. I made like 300 duels and lost maybe 30 or 40, maybe more with the learning game losses included. Thing is, i can count by the fingers in my hand the number of players that were at my level. Most my losses were first round losses into me beating them to a pulp for the next 10 rounds after having their patterns down. I'm always in top tier in every competitive game i play. I'm just a very fast learner with a keen eye to play in ways that the average joe doesn't think of. Check my stream and u will see i'm the real deal.

Torbschka
02-13-2017, 09:52 PM
I guess it is more like "leaving count as a lose", but isnt showing in the INGAME statastic. So my assumption is that guy is just leaving every game he gets his *** beaten hard lol.

PackingMoney
02-13-2017, 09:53 PM
I took that % out of my ***. I made like 300 duels and lost maybe 30 or 40, maybe more with the learning game losses included. Thing is, i can count by the fingers in my hand the number of players that were at my level. Most my losses were first round losses into me beating them to a pulp for the next 10 rounds after having their patterns down. I'm always in top tier in every competitive game i play. I'm just a very fast learner with a keen eye to play in ways that the average joe doesn't think of. Check my stream and u will see i'm the real deal.

I would but you seem way to arrogant for me. Also never assume you are the best until you are told that you are the best by multiple parties.

lesrah
02-13-2017, 09:57 PM
Also i will stream for fun. I've never streamed in my life and i figured out since i'm so good at playing games why not help other people out? If u want to see or not it's ur call,m but trust me, i'am ****ing creative in games. I played offensive symetra in all 3 seasons of overwatch with a 70% winrate, getting flamed by everyone everygame and made it almost to top 200 EU.

Anyway, i truly believe i'm a very good player at this game. Top 1%. If u want to come and ask questions i will gladly help u guys. If not, well, suck a fat one ok?

Torbschka
02-13-2017, 09:57 PM
I took that % out of my ***. I made like 300 duels and lost maybe 30 or 40, maybe more with the learning game losses included. Thing is, i can count by the fingers in my hand the number of players that were at my level. Most my losses were first round losses into me beating them to a pulp for the next 10 rounds after having their patterns down. I'm always in top tier in every competitive game i play. I'm just a very fast learner with a keen eye to play in ways that the average joe doesn't think of. Check my stream and u will see i'm the real deal.

what a clown xD holy ****

Stupple
02-13-2017, 09:59 PM
He said 95%, that list goes until 96%, so....you are missing something

lol he didn't say what platform

and he sad this "and I consider myself one of the best players atm. top 1% player base" bit words also you must play a minimum of 30 matches in Dominion or Elimination, or 50 matches in Duel or Brawl. to get on the list.

YappysDaBeast
02-13-2017, 09:59 PM
None wants to watch your ****ty stream with only 70 total views, which is probably yourself spamming Refresh.

./Thread Closed.

lesrah
02-13-2017, 10:02 PM
None wants to watch your ****ty stream with only 70 total views, which is probably yourself spamming Refresh.

./Thread Closed.

You rather get bent over amiright?
Would love to let u taste my steel.

YappysDaBeast
02-13-2017, 10:03 PM
You rather get bent over amiright?
Would love to let u taste my steel.

Please don't hang yourself when your Win ratio drops. You probably will though, you seem like that type of person haha

lesrah
02-13-2017, 10:05 PM
Please don't hang yourself when your Win ratio drops. You probably will though, you seem like that type of person haha

Teach me a lesson sir. Come beat me to a pulp on the game

Ryumanjisen
02-13-2017, 10:07 PM

So, I'm noth a math expert, but that win/lose ratio gives you around a... 88-90% win rate.

Pretty standard for someone who knows his stuff around competitive games and starts to play For Honor. Strictly speaking, you're on the 10% top players, not the 1%. As someone said, your attitude is not the best one if you want to get viewers to your stream. But hey, I'll give it a look, I'm curious to see if you're so good as you say you are.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 10:08 PM

Sadly my winrate in dominion and 4v4 is less than 100% but that's because my team always dies in less than 3 seconds.

lesrah
02-13-2017, 10:09 PM
So, I'm noth a math expert, but that win/lose ratio gives you around a... 88-90% win rate.

Pretty standard for someone who knows his stuff around competitive games and starts to play For Honor. Strictly speaking, you're on the 10% top players, not the 1%. As someone said, your attituded is not the best one if you want to get viewers to your stream. But hey, I'll give it a look, I'm curious to see if you're so good as you say you are.

Bruh, im a trash talker. I have it explicit on my stream description. If u hate *******s ur not gonna like me. I love taunting players after owning them

Ryumanjisen
02-13-2017, 10:11 PM
Bruh, im a trash talker. I have it explicit on my stream description. If u hate *******s ur not gonna like me. I love taunting players after owning them

Okey, now you have convinced me of two things: not watching your stream (trash talkers are... tedious) and the fact that you're not a good player (trash talkers are usually scrubs who think they are good).

Good luck with your stream, though.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 10:12 PM
bruh, im a trash talker. I have it explicit on my stream description. If u hate *******s ur not gonna like me. I love taunting players after owning them

no honor! No honor omg no honor! Lack of honor! Report in game for griefing! No honor!

B3N--
02-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Sadly my winrate in dominion and 4v4 is less than 100% but that's because my team always dies in less than 3 seconds.

sorry bro, you're not so good, because, very good players can handle 1 vs 4 the time its "noob team" have the time to respawn... :)

lesrah
02-13-2017, 10:17 PM
Okey, now you have convinced me of two things: not watching your stream (trash talkers are... tedious) and the fact that you're not a good player (trash talkers are usually scrubs who think they are good).

Good luck with your stream, though.

Np mate, i'm not trying to cater to soft people. I'am who i'am. I know not everyone like trash talkers and that is ok.

Stupple
02-13-2017, 10:23 PM
lol he sound like Viking

lesrah
02-13-2017, 10:26 PM
lol he sound like Viking

Nop. I'm just a 175 cm ***** magnet ;) !. Not even close to viking height. Will choose that faction tho. I love stabbing girls with my 2 handed long sword.

nerodiseppia
02-13-2017, 10:46 PM
Np mate, i'm not trying to cater to mature, intelligent or even merely civilized people. I'am who i'am. I know not everyone like trash talkers and that is ok.

I took the liberty of correcting your choice of words, mate ;)

lesrah
02-13-2017, 10:48 PM
I took the liberty of correcting your choice of words, mate ;)

Thanks bruv. I sometimes have a hard time expressing myself.

RetroStyIe
02-13-2017, 10:59 PM
No thanks i got dignity, rather not watch underaged trash talking kiddy with clickbait and attention seeking titles, who aint worths a damn and got the charisma of a rock.

nerodiseppia
02-13-2017, 11:04 PM
Thanks bruv. I sometimes have a hard time expressing myself.

i have to admit that's very cool riposte. You "parried" my attempt at sarcasm like a champ! Best of luck with your stream. :)

Infact, i might even drop by and give it a look ;)

lesrah
02-13-2017, 11:11 PM
i have to admit that's very cool riposte. You "parried" my attempt at sarcasm like a champ! Best of luck with your stream. :)

Infact, i might even drop by and give it a look ;)

I found ur comment pretty funny actually. Laughed quite a bit, srs.