PDA

View Full Version : Alright guys need your help

Godsplitter1991
02-13-2017, 08:54 PM
So I played a brawl against this guy named UMadBro on PS4 during OB. We played one round and I won. He and his friend immediately left after the first round.

My question is this: Was I the one mad? Was he? Does his PSN automatically assume that I should be mad about something? What if he's mad? Shouldn't his PSN be "ImMadBro"?

Idk guys, I was about as confused as anyone else would be.

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 09:06 PM
I believe you're right. He should be "ImMadBro".

Godsplitter1991
02-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Na not really I wasn't mad more like troll facing if that could be considered a mood

Twisted-Karma
02-13-2017, 10:04 PM
It's a shame people get like that, I personally don't mind playing against someone better than myself so i can improve myself, but when some players get arrogant in the process, that's when I leave and move on.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 10:24 PM
So I played a brawl against this guy named UMadBro on PS4 during OB. We played one round and I won. He and his friend immediately left after the first round.

My question is this: Was I the one mad? Was he? Does his PSN automatically assume that I should be mad about something? What if he's mad? Shouldn't his PSN be "ImMadBro"?

Idk guys, I was about as confused as anyone else would be.

Anybody with a GT like that likely an adolescent male.

His mom probably just turned his Xbox Off because he didn't clean his room. Don't let it get to your head.