PDA

View Full Version : Orochi main

Illnesss
02-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Hi all,

Looking for a group of guys or gals on the east side clock time looking for friends to play with. I main orochi.. used to be a kensei main but orochi seems more my play style. to me it doesnt matter what you play. just looking for like minded ppl to play and have fun with. If you want to play Add my Uplay account. Illnesss and reply to post so i know who to look for.

See ya on the battlefield tonight at 12:00am

Illnesss

zG_Psycho
02-13-2017, 10:02 PM
Hi all,

Looking for a group of guys or gals on the east side clock time looking for friends to play with. I main orochi.. used to be a kensei main but orochi seems more my play style. to me it doesnt matter what you play. just looking for like minded ppl to play and have fun with. If you want to play Add my Uplay account. Illnesss and reply to post so i know who to look for.

See ya on the battlefield tonight at 12:00am

Illnesss

Hey,

Are you looking to make new friends and have fun? The Chaos vanguard is the right place for you.
Our new For Honor section has a lot of members to play with, practise, enjoy your time.
If you want to join us, feel free to go to http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/