PDA

View Full Version : What game edition I have ?

WingedHussar_PL
02-13-2017, 07:58 PM
Hi,

I just bought Gold Edition from external source ( not Ubisoft shop ) but I want to make sure that I have Gold Edition. How can I check what edition I have ? How is difference between editions in Uplay client ?

Twisted-Karma
02-13-2017, 08:14 PM
You wont be able to tell what version you have just by looking in uplay, you will have to look on you're digital receipt to know for sure.

Damage_Incorp
02-13-2017, 08:17 PM
buying from dubious barely legal third party sites and asking on the official forum for help, i also like to live dangerous.

It's a bit scary that you're taking part in every forum of every game just posting provocative crap and usually not even playing the game itself

Twisted-Karma
02-13-2017, 08:32 PM
It's a bit scary that you're taking part in every forum of every game just posting provocative crap and usually not even playing the game itself

But his quote is right though :p

Mr.0reo
02-13-2017, 09:31 PM
only way is logging in game and see if you received the bonus.
------------------
yeah the prices are unfair just because i'm in the same region i don't earn same money for example in Germany.
Russian Prices are really good and UK. i think even germans are buying they games in UK.

WingedHussar_PL
02-13-2017, 09:44 PM
buying from dubious barely legal third party sites and asking on the official forum for help, i also like to live dangerous.

greenmangaming.com or kinguin.net are not legal source ?

FredEx919
02-13-2017, 10:03 PM
All versions will show For Honor, but once you are able to launch the game it'll show all the rewards and one should be the season pass (among other rewards)