PDA

View Full Version : Please don't forget about us

Fidelias42
02-13-2017, 05:52 PM
I must start by saying I loved the beta. My friends and I were in the alpha, and we enjoyed it immensely, and the beta was no different.

I know that to a lot of people who are going to buy this game, the big draw is its PvP combat. The gameplay is engaging and tactical, which makes for a fun player-versus-player experience. That being said, I have not played a single match of the PvP, and I may not ever for the entire time I own this game.

I am not trying to say that people shouldn't play the PvP, just consider this a plea to the developers. I enjoy the co-op in this game. I am glad that playing against AI is a viable option in leveling up and customizing your characters. Playing against other people can be a lot of fun. The problem arises when the trolls outnumber the other people like myself who just want to have fun with their game and not be griefed simply because they chose to play online. It's terrible that people feel the need to justify their existence by treating other people like dirt.

I know not every PvP player is a troll. And those that aren't are more disgusted by the trolls than I am. But it has become far too widespread across all games. So my plea is simple, don't forget about those of us that play your game solely against AI. I am sure that there is going to be a large part of your fanbase that will enjoy this game for that reason alone. We just don't want to get lost in the crush.

Thank you.

NukeOfficial_
02-13-2017, 05:55 PM
The Campaign will be vs AI
I believe also as coop, so everything should be fine :P.

Also I have met nearly 0 Trolls/Grievers over all tests I played in. You could also just play 1v1, then there is no team that can troll or let you down.

Prior_Heahmund
02-13-2017, 06:18 PM
I am a PvPer, but I agree. After years of playing games online (starting with EQ) I have grown so tired of the name calling and people in general being horrible to each other.

AveImperator85
02-13-2017, 06:19 PM
+1 to this. I don't mind the PvP, but sometimes my friends and I enjoy a good compstomp.

Although that might be a misnomer in this game. At lvl 3, the bots start getting insane with their perfect reaction times...