PDA

View Full Version : Revenge vs ubisoft (knights)

CrywoIf
02-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Itīs too easy... It was a shame the decision to provide the victory to knights, so in the game vikings and samurais should ally themselves to continually destroy the knight faction. What do you think about that?

Flippin_Finch
02-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Y do you even care so much about it?

awolcz
02-13-2017, 02:40 PM
http://memeshappen.com/media/created/Viking--Tears-meme-20040.jpg

Cry more, little Viking baby ;-) Do you like your Emblem of Power golden frame same as I do? Oh wait... you do not have one :-D

zide-
02-13-2017, 02:42 PM
The rules were broken by Ubi which ain't cool sure, but who cares about some useless emblem frame.

pppever
02-13-2017, 02:43 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277245008250273792/280643028299808771/full_game_predictions.png

CrywoIf
02-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Remember vikings won the closed beta faction war!!!! They got the golden emblem !!!!!!

Gundevilnl
02-13-2017, 02:45 PM
haha knights will own all of you....

ausknipsr
02-13-2017, 02:46 PM
lol your username fits you very well...

awolcz
02-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Remember vikings won the closed beta faction war!!!! They got the golden emblem !!!!!!

No, there is no Emblem of Power as closed beta reward, so bad luck for you. It was announced as open beta reward only. Don't worry. I will allow you to look at mine.

Flippin_Finch
02-13-2017, 02:47 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277245008250273792/280643028299808771/full_game_predictions.png

Omg, Im crying nao :D

A1kanaro
02-13-2017, 02:52 PM

No they don't. Ubi changed their decision about the CBT prize and moved it for OBT. Although there is a prize for PARTICIPATING in the CBT and it is called "emblem of the old"...

awolcz
02-13-2017, 02:58 PM
No they don't. Ubi changed their decision about the CBT prize and moved it for OBT. Although there is a prize for PARTICIPATING in the CBT and it is called "emblem of the old"...

Correct. And everybody in closed beta got emblem of the old.

So Crywolf, I'm sorry for you, but you are not getting golden emblem. Give me more of your Viking tears :-D

CrywoIf
02-13-2017, 02:59 PM
http://blog.ubi.com/honor-closed-beta-coming-january-26-29/

awolcz
02-13-2017, 02:59 PM

Correct. And everybody in closed beta got emblem of the old.

So Crywolf, I'm sorry for you, but you are not getting golden emblem. Give me more of your Viking tears :-D

Sugaroverdose
02-13-2017, 03:05 PM
Itīs too easy... It was a shame the decision to provide the victory to knights, so in the game vikings and samurais should ally themselves to continually destroy the knight faction. What do you think about that?Is it about PC or map progress is multiplatform?

awolcz
02-13-2017, 03:09 PM
Is it about PC or map progress is multiplatform?

Faction war is cross-platform. Vikings actually lost globally, so only Knights are getting that nice shiny golden frame, polished with Viking tears, on all platforms.

CrywoIf
02-13-2017, 03:16 PM
I am not proud of that a knight gets help to get an achievement that not we deserve, i have honour, you wonīt see me wearing the armor that currently ashamed me . If you feel as so much the shame that you get, take it with proud , i canīt!!!

A knight fights and dies with honour......

(i have the shaming emblem)

Sugaroverdose
02-13-2017, 03:41 PM
Faction war is cross-platform. Vikings actually lost globally, so only Knights are getting that nice shiny golden frame, polished with Viking tears, on all platforms.thats quite stupid decision, i'm played for knights but won't run winners stuff anyway

DrExtrem
02-13-2017, 03:44 PM
Well. Against all odds and despite all the crap thrown at the knights, we pulled off a comeback. We might have gotten the samurai front l back, if we have had the time.

Yet, we pulled through, when it counted and that was rewarded.

HarambeVendetta
02-13-2017, 03:45 PM
But the vikings could of won, by doing nothing. They got the 5% territory advantage everywhere that round.
The only ones who could complain are the samurai but no the vikings .

Arkhos1988
02-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Plays a game called for honor, if he doesnt get what he wants, he calls all his brotheres to gang rape you. Can we pls set him on a ignre list, since he has no honor at all.

AveImperator85
02-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Calls for the Vikings and Samurai to gang up on the Knights...

You mean exactly like what happened in the beginning of the Faction War? In both Closed AND Open Betas? And yet in both, Knights make a comeback when it counts. We fought hard against overwhelming odds (underpopulated faction AND constantly ganged-up on by the other two) and pulled off an amazing come-from-behind victory. It's just a friggin' emblem border, man. Grow up.

Brunn_MgAmadd
02-13-2017, 04:16 PM
The tear's tap is still open?
Let it go, new beginnings are upon us ;)

davedxd
02-13-2017, 05:24 PM
The rules were broken by Ubi which ain't cool sure, but who cares about some useless emblem frame.

lmao, please, explain to me how were the rules broken?

Biocoast
02-13-2017, 05:29 PM

Deus vult!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

A1kanaro
02-13-2017, 05:29 PM
lmao, please, explain to me how were the rules broken?
Golden Emblem of the Power was supposed to bi given to those who win CLOSED BETA. After closed beta ubi announced that Emblem of Power will be given to the faction that will win OPEN BETA and all the participants of the closed beta will get Emblem of the Old.

Prior_Heahmund
02-13-2017, 05:35 PM
While, I was a heathen for the beta and feel slightly cheated I'm glad to see some "faction passion" here.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-13-2017, 05:57 PM
In for honor site said who ever gather the most of the war assets wins , but no that wouldn't not happen.
In for honor site said the winners of closed beta war faction will get special rewars , well guess what this this doesn't seems to happen either.
Now they say at the start they will be 12 playable classes , I hope this time is trouth 😀

xXl Plan B lXx
02-13-2017, 06:00 PM
Okay lets evaluate this.

The last move on the board placed the Knights ahead. The next move wasn't going to happen for 5 more hours. So if they ended it after the last turn, then the Knights won. If they ended it when the next turn was going to be there, the Knights won. You can't say, well when they ended it the Knights were going to lose X amount of zones, as you don't actually know what would have happened.

The only LOGICAL decision was the Knights won.

P.S. I'd think someone with a name CryWolf would be far more wary of crying knowing full well you're just living up to your name.

Itīs too easy... It was a shame the decision to provide the victory to knights, so in the game vikings and samurais should ally themselves to continually destroy the knight faction. What do you think about that?

davedxd
02-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Golden Emblem of the Power was supposed to bi given to those who win CLOSED BETA. After closed beta ubi announced that Emblem of Power will be given to the faction that will win OPEN BETA and all the participants of the closed beta will get Emblem of the Old.

closed beta wasnt for all players, only a few selected ones, and the faction war was way smaller, they did the right thing by rewarding the open beta winners, i can see why they did that, cant you? and here is another thing , dont blame the knights if you are butthurt, we won a fair war..

ReggiR
02-13-2017, 06:27 PM
In for honor site said who ever gather the most of the war assets wins , but no that wouldn't not happen.

Counting Territory have more sense than war assets. But even if war assets would show us a winner, i think it would be Samurais then. Vikings had most of war assets IN LAST ROUND (cuz they were losers from previus round, so they got bonus). Not in war, there Samurai would won, if assets gathered during whole war would be more important.

But like i said, that would be just dumb. Territories count. Only logical sense.

Anyone imagine, when last round war assets would determine a winner? :) Its like "Guys, we need to lose whole war, lets fight in last round, only that matter! We will finish with 4 territories, but with gold emblem!". Love that logic :)

On other side, if war asset from whole war would count, then best strategy would be to lose every second round, cuz then faction we would get bonus to next round, allowing gather more assets. Looks like great strategy for war...

Im not a Knight.

MrClownE
02-13-2017, 08:53 PM
Deus vult.

CrywoIf
03-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Okay lets evaluate this.

The last move on the board placed the Knights ahead. The next move wasn't going to happen for 5 more hours. So if they ended it after the last turn, then the Knights won. If they ended it when the next turn was going to be there, the Knights won. You can't say, well when they ended it the Knights were going to lose X amount of zones, as you don't actually know what would have happened.

The only LOGICAL decision was the Knights won.

P.S. I'd think someone with a name CryWolf would be far more wary of crying knowing full well you're just living up to your name.

Crywolf means HOWL in ancient breton, the language of the knights.