PDA

View Full Version : What ubisoft will do with hacks/bots ?

Xand_One
02-13-2017, 02:24 PM
do you guys realize there are prety many hacks/bots for this game already? and they actually working very well.. what ubisoft will do with this? will this game die like division ?

T_Djinn_T
02-13-2017, 02:25 PM
do you guys realize there are prety many hacks/bots for this game already? and they actually working very well.. what ubisoft will do with this? will this game die like division ?

The major bot the was in CB1 TT and CB2 has been fixed (Players can't use it without getting immediately banned)
I haven't seen another one since.

What hacks/bots are you referring to?

Xand_One
02-13-2017, 02:27 PM
jsut use google u will find plenty sites that are selling hacks not only for "for honor"

RabidUrko
02-13-2017, 02:38 PM
Maybe its a kid thing (im old), but i cant see the point of cheating in any game and getting a great score when you KNOW you havent the skill yourself to deserve the great score.
Doesnt say a lot about people in general life who are willing to cheat in a GAME of any description.

Im not disputing it goes on, but i cant fathom why, its just moronic.

Flippin_Finch
02-13-2017, 02:43 PM
jsut use google u will find plenty sites that are selling hacks not only for "for honor"

And You think that they are not trying to scam You?

fariic
02-13-2017, 02:48 PM

You do realize this is a thing in every online game?