PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Closed Beta Winner's reward?

SirCorrino
02-13-2017, 01:47 PM
While a lot of Vikings are (rightfully) upset that we got screwed out of the win in the Open beta by last minute rule changes, I'm more concerned with the reward for the Closed Beta which we won. We were promised a reward for winning, but the only reward that has been mentioned was for everyone that played the closed beta. So where is our reward?

For those wondering here is one source for our claim to loot:

http://blog.ubi.com/honor-closed-beta-coming-january-26-29/

"War of the Factions will track every match across all platforms during the Closed Beta, and players will be rewarded for fighting for their factions (with extra spoils going to the victorious faction). Additional rewards will also be given to those that participate in the Closed Beta. Both sets of rewards will transfer over to the full game at launch."

So my question is simple. When are we getting that reward? And if we are not getting it, we should be granted the same reward the Knights get from winning the Open beta.

TheMalakith
02-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Who even cares about that reward?

awolcz
02-13-2017, 01:52 PM
But you had your reward. Feeling that you won the faction war. Is not this the best reward? Of course, everybody knows that closed beta faction war was less important than open beta faction war, this is why we Knights (master race and rulers of the world) actually did not participate much in the first war. It was not important for us.

Do you want to touch my Emblem of Power golden frame? It's nice and soft. Like it.

Rolingachu
02-13-2017, 02:02 PM
Gold is for japanese *****s and Jerusalem ****s, we Vikings prefer rust and Steel!

A1kanaro
02-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Well my sharp-witted friend these will be given AFTER the game release. Why would they give it during open beta?

ausknipsr
02-13-2017, 02:56 PM
This game is ruining my image of Vikings.
I never knew upset Vikings was such a thing.
I'm finding it harder and harder to see them as the savage hulking brutes of legend and instead have that image replaced with fragile little things crying in dark corners.
Odin would turn in his grave.

Vikings were, in fact, axe-wielding asholes, sitting in their ****ty nordic tundra and taking every opportunity to sail to less ****ty countries to slay the old, weak, women and kids and to plunder their hard earned goods before the enemy government could react and send troops. out of those factions, vikings have by far the least sense of honor, yet they had to made up gods to justify their aggressive culture.