PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about this game

Lun-Sei
02-13-2017, 11:59 AM
I tried the beta yesterday, and it convinced me to buy this game! I have some questions however.

1) In the beta, there were only 3 maps for dominion, and all were viking-themed. Will the full game be like this?

2) In the beta, 3 characters were not playable. Will they be playable in the full game or are they a separate dlc?

Malec1983
02-13-2017, 12:05 PM
I tried the beta yesterday, and it convinced me to buy this game! I have some questions however.

1) In the beta, there were only 3 maps for dominion, and all were viking-themed. Will the full game be like this?

2) In the beta, 3 characters were not playable. Will they be playable in the full game or are they a separate dlc?

1) every map had a different faction theme in dominion. there will be more maps on release and i guess they will be themed equally

2) the 3 missing classes will be available at launch and there will be a total of 6 additional classes released with seasons, every season 2 and you can unlock them with ingame currency, if you have the season pass (or gold edition) you get those 6 new classes one week earlier and you dont have to spend ingame currency for them