PDA

View Full Version : Simple fix for NINJA TURTLE TACTIC

DBLxxShotz
02-13-2017, 10:56 AM
We`ve all faced people that dont bother attacking and just sit there defending every attack until time runs out and it ends the round in a draw. Now for high level players this is an annoyance but something that is dealt with but for low and mid level tier players this can be a nightmare and seem downright impossible to get passed. I think that something that would go a long way to motivating these turtles to come out their shells and actually fight a bit is to get rid of the tie score and give the round to the hero with more health left. Its a simple solution across the board without having to alter the game or insulting people to "git gud". Its still forces people to figure it out but also forces the defender to play to win instead of not to lose.

davedxd
02-13-2017, 10:58 AM
Git gud, this is not a casual game..

DBLxxShotz
02-13-2017, 11:05 AM
Git gud, this is not a casual game..

Thanks for your pointless comment.

MonyBichesHonr
02-13-2017, 11:07 AM
If the game was handed to the player who had more health after the time limit, the defensive player would still win, because it is still easier to do damage by defending first than it is to do damage by attacking first, especially on a countering class like Orochi.

DBLxxShotz
02-13-2017, 11:18 AM
If the game was handed to the player who had more health after the time limit, the defensive player would still win, because it is still easier to do damage by defending first than it is to do damage by attacking first, especially on a countering class like Orochi.

Only if the defender is countering with his own strikes but if hes simply just defending he does recieve block damage. sure they could still win which i have no problem with but my issue is atleast we have a winner. I think thats more the point im making although reading this thread again it came across more of an issue with defensive players when that wasnt my original intent as it was more of an example.

davedxd
02-13-2017, 11:19 AM
Thanks for your pointless comment.
Anytime

Derity
02-13-2017, 11:42 AM
Most people who tell you to "git gud" are usually terrible at the game themselves, ironically.

davedxd
02-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Most people who tell you to "git gud" are usually terrible at the game themselves, ironically.
+1 on that, can't freaking get to 5.0 kdr, stuck on 4, show me your ways master..

DBLxxShotz
02-13-2017, 12:17 PM
+1 on that, can't freaking get to 5.0 kdr, stuck on 4, show me your ways master..

with each post you sound more and more pathetic actually. You think your being clever but youre only coming across as childish. YOu sound like the ragers online that lose and send angry messages.

DBLxxShotz
02-13-2017, 12:18 PM

Yeah. Theyre a rather pathetic lot arent they? lol

davedxd
02-13-2017, 12:22 PM
with each post you sound more and more pathetic actually. You think your being clever but youre only coming across as childish. YOu sound like the ragers online that lose and send angry messages.
Damn, that's me, you uncovered my secrets, back to my castle, see u on the battlefield viking..

Knight_Raime
02-13-2017, 12:58 PM
it ultimately wouldn't fix the real problem. I myself have timed out a game in dominion by just running since dying to me was worse than losing in that particular match.

HarambeVendetta
02-13-2017, 01:13 PM

Is that your dueling kd or the dominion/elimination one?

Chepogi
02-13-2017, 01:30 PM
Somebody told him that the shield stance can be broken, right?:nonchalance:

Rolingachu
02-13-2017, 01:41 PM
I did this so many times with the conqueror, and it's hilarious 24/7

davedxd
02-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Is that your dueling kd or the dominion/elimination one?

isnt it overall? i played 1v1 during the entire closed beta, but the open beta i played way more elimination since i couldnt find 1v1 matches..

HarambeVendetta
02-13-2017, 03:48 PM
Well its overall, but those don't really count imo, i only consider my 1v1 stats to be meaningful, since even assists count as kills in domination and elimination, you just need to hit an enemy once.
The game on the website doesn't make a difference, to see you have to specifically select your characters and go to view progress.

davedxd
02-13-2017, 05:29 PM
Well its overall, but those don't really count imo, i only consider my 1v1 stats to be meaningful, since even assists count as kills in domination and elimination, you just need to hit an enemy once.
The game on the website doesn't make a difference, to see you have to specifically select your characters and go to view progress.

i have only played the open beta with one character, and in view progress my kdr was 4.27, 37, something like that, i dont remember exactly