PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft hate Vikings.

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 08:42 AM
During the closed beta, they promised the winners something exclusive for winning. Vikings dominate like hell the last round - Ubi rolls the round over to make it seem more lika a proper match and gives the exclusive reward to all factions... In the open beta, knights won the last round, but Vikings had the most territories. With The score being in Vikings favor and there being like 3-4 hours left of the beta (and what would have been the final round) Ubi decides to close the servers around 3-4 hours early and **** all over the Vikings, giving the Knights the win...

Is it because the devs are knights? Why would you literally take a crap on the vikings like that?

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 08:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jYVbRxZ.jpg

feuerundblut
02-13-2017, 08:46 AM
I don't get this hysteria about losing the war in an open beta. Has the world become so damn crazy over the years?

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 08:46 AM

Not really though, but you're very cool for keeping up with the memes. I'm just stating facts over here with the big boys, trying to figure some things out. You go play outside.

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 08:47 AM
I don't get this hysteria about losing the war in an open beta. Has the world become so damn crazy over that last years?

That is not really the point... I'm wondering why the vikings have been screwed over like 3 times before the game is even released.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 08:49 AM
Not really though, but you're very cool for keeping up with the memes. I'm just stating facts over here with the big boys, trying to figure some things out. You go play outside.

I'm not the one literally crying but, you know, carry on "big boy"

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 09:00 AM
I'm not the one literally crying but, you know, carry on "big boy"

Are you trying to be edgy, or does it just come naturally to you?

Anyhow, just stop acting like some tough guy when you're clearly not. I'm asking serious questions here, not memeing.

BearB0NES
02-13-2017, 09:03 AM
Rumor has it the knights were the first faction created.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:06 AM

Anyhow, just stop acting like some tough guy when you're clearly not. I'm asking serious questions here, not memeing.

Alright, I'll explain it to you very simply. When the beta ended, the knights were in control of 25 territories. The Vikings had 17 territories, and the Samurai had 18. If you do the math, it shows that the Knights had more territories than the others, therefore they won. If that math was difficult for you I can show you my work

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 09:10 AM
Alright, I'll explain it to you very simply. When the beta ended, the knights were in control of 25 territories. The Vikings had 17 territories, and the Samurai had 18. If you do the math, it shows that the Knights had more territories than the others, therefore they won. If that math was difficult for you I can show you my work

Yeah, I did write that the knights won the last turn into the OP, but what I was sceptical about what 2 other things:
1. The beta ended a few hours earlier than advertised.
2. The vikings had the most territories when the beta ended.

But you know what? Whatever, I can't be arsed to argue over this ****. Done is done, congratulations on your win, tincan! DESU VULT, right?

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I did write that the knights won the last turn into the OP, but what I was sceptical about what 2 other things:
1. The beta ended a few hours earlier than advertised.
2. The vikings had the most territories when the beta ended.

But you know what? Whatever, I can't be arsed to argue over this ****. Done is done, congratulations on your win, tincan! DESU VULT, right?
Why do you keep saying the Vikings had more territories at the end?

Egotistic_Ez
02-13-2017, 09:13 AM

It's not a serious question. It's you wondering why the time when you won you just a participation trophy, and the time when you lost you got nothing. I'd assume it's because of the closed beta nature myself.

EDIT - Oh, and if you're wondering how the score was decided then the Knights official spokesperson, WeAreNumbah1, has got you covered.

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 09:15 AM
Why do you keep saying the Vikings had more territories at the end?

http://imgur.com/21x3kvY

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 09:16 AM
It's not a serious question. It's you wondering why the time when you won you just a participation trophy, and the time when you lost you got nothing. I'd assume it's because of the closed beta nature myself.

EDIT - Oh, and if you're wondering how the score was decided then the Knights official spokesperson, WeAreNumbah1, has got you covered.

Probably, yes. They did rant about a winner's trophy, but scrapped it in favor of instead doing it at the open beta.

Yes, he is very reasonable!

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:29 AM
http://imgur.com/21x3kvY

Since you're not very good at reading, I'll point it out to you. Knights had 25 territories. Say it with me: T-w-e-n-t-y F-I-v-e.

The Vikings had 17 territories. S-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n.

Finally, the Samurai had 18. E-I-g-h-t-e-e-n.

I know you're bad at math so I'll explain it again, 25 is bigger than 17. To show you my work:

25 - 17 = 8 more territories that the knights had when the beta was over. This is all based on your own link.

I literally can't think of any more ways to explain it to you

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 09:31 AM
Since you're not very good at reading, I'll point it out to you. Knights had 25 territories. Say it with me: T-w-e-n-t-y F-I-v-e.

I know you're bad at math so I'll explain it again, 25 is bigger than 17. To show you my work:

25 - 17 = 8 more territories that the knights had when the beta was over. This is all based on your own link.

Knights: 25 - 8 = 17 = 32,3% of assets.
Vikings: 17 + 7 = 24 = 34 % of assets.
Samurai: 18 + 1 = 19 = 33,7% of assets.

lowkey_wana_die
02-13-2017, 09:32 AM

it's clear that OP doesn't get that the + and - numbers besides the current score are estimations of the controlled territory at next territory update which never happened.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:33 AM
it's clear that OP doesn't get that the + and - numbers besides the current score are estimations of the controlled territory at next territory update which never happened.

I thought that was obvious though

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:34 AM
Knights: 25 - 8 = 17 = 32,3% of assets.
Vikings: 17 + 7 = 24 = 34 % of assets.
Samurai: 18 + 1 = 19 = 33,7% of assets.

Yes, the estimated results for next round. Your point?

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 09:34 AM

Yes, the estimated results for next round. Your point?

Ugh... They counted the ACTUAL, CURRENT state of the territories at closed beta. They did not this time.

davedxd
02-13-2017, 09:35 AM
Lmao, damn OP, stop playing games and go to school dude..fun thread anyway

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:36 AM
Ugh... They counted the ACTUAL, CURRENT state of the territories at closed beta. They did not this time.

The knights had 25. The Vikings had 17. The samurai had 18. That was the situation at the end of the beta. How is that not "ACTUAL, CURRENT"?

BearB0NES
02-13-2017, 09:38 AM
The Prophecies for told of the DEUS VULT!

Mogalen
02-13-2017, 09:38 AM
The knights had 25. The Vikings had 17. The samurai had 18. That was the situation at the end of the beta. How is that not "ACTUAL, CURRENT"?

Since the results you keep screeching about were 2 hours old at the time. Anyway, I'm amazed that I'm still having this conversation with you, since it's obvious that you are just ****ing with me. I'm out.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:40 AM
Since the results you keep screeching about were 2 hours old at the time. Anyway, I'm amazed that I'm still having this conversation with you, since it's obvious that you are just ****ing with me. I'm out.

I'm not the one that failed kindergarten math class but whatever. I recommend the Kleenex brand of tissues, you look like you need them

lowkey_wana_die
02-13-2017, 09:46 AM

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 09:48 AM
I'd also like to point out that OP brought up that graph to try and prove his point, but when it was pointed out to him that it made him very clearly wrong he sulked and whined about how it was "2 hours old so it doesn't matter anyways"

Orisoll
02-13-2017, 10:11 AM
I've just been to the Ubisoft headquarters. I can confirm that the entire building is decorated like a European castle and they're all wearing bucket helmets and chanting "deus vult" while maniacally rubbing their gauntleted hands together.. Everyone at Ubisoft is a bloody knight I tell you!

davedxd
02-13-2017, 10:13 AM
I've just been to the Ubisoft headquarters. I can confirm that the entire building is decorated like a European castle and they're all wearing bucket helmets and chanting "deus vult" while maniacally rubbing their gauntleted hands together.. Everyone at Ubisoft is a bloody knight I tell you!

Lmao

pppever
02-13-2017, 12:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kDjouFy.jpg

lowkey_wana_die
02-13-2017, 12:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kDjouFy.jpg

now that's what i call a stanky may-may

lilboa
02-13-2017, 12:36 PM
i CANNOT BELIEVE Knights were the winner!:mad:
Give us the Golden Frame back!

NukeOfficial_
02-13-2017, 12:42 PM

OP Is about who was in control of the Territories. I drew circles just for you: http://prnt.sc/e84pxc
Now just count the circles (I even did that for you) and you can see:
Knights controlled 17 Territories
Samurai controlled 19 Territories
Vikings controlled 24 Territories
right at the end of the closed Beta.
THAT is the Problem, nothing else.

Biocoast
02-13-2017, 12:43 PM

Even though this game was developed by Ubisoft Montreal... guess dont matter. Deus vult!

Knight_Raime
02-13-2017, 12:47 PM
I mean. If assuming the devs have a biased towards knights helps you sleep at night by all means do so. But don't go around telling that as truth to others please.
The beta ended early. It only makes sense to count the last completed round. You can assume that had the round that didn't get finished would have won it for the vikings based on the projections. but that doesn't mean vikings would have won for sure. But it easily could have been anyone's game. We don't know why the beta ended early. But assuming malicious intent gets you no where.