PDA

View Full Version : Death Match in For Honor is really stupid

Hangster_96
02-13-2017, 08:15 AM
In Deathmatch 4v4

Everyone get to be in their own 1v1 fight, unless you decide to fight in a 2v2 or just fight together 4v4, but mostly everyone just try to fight 1v1 and get retk on their own killing their own team at that too.

I'm not really good with the combat system yet in this game, but I understand you don't really have to fight straight up in a 1v1, you can use the map to your advantage.

I would lead my opponent to chase me down a ladder and I'll knock em down, or lead them to a bridge where I can knock em off, but people aren't smart enough to do this.

And every time my team die, I get gang bang.
---------------
I just think Deathmatch is a really bad mode to play in, because it rely heavily too much on your team if they suck or is good

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 08:19 AM
Don't play it then

Flippin_Finch
02-13-2017, 08:22 AM
It like every other team game. Lol, Dota and stuff. Its normal that in team games You depend on your team.

PendragonArtura
02-13-2017, 08:32 AM
On the beta end, I had a 84gear score stuff. I could really afford 3v1 versus lvl 20 players, or 2v1 versus any lvl 40 gear score players.

Was awesome on deathmatch, cause I was really powerfull only when I was ganked. On 1v1, I had a hard time, but at the moment another player came to gank me, they was both doomed. So I begged to be ganked everytime and it happened cause players are stupids.

Yes, one time on two I was the only survivor on my team. And yes, often I still won even against 3 ppl in front of me. You just have to make a cool revench build to prevent the ganks.

Brave_Thunder
02-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Maybe someone values their fight more than their team.I know that for duels there is the 1v1 mode,but still:why I should use cheesy tactics to win,when I can fight and win the 1v1?You can do what is clever,I so what is honorable.Many times I won my duel,see my teammate fight an enemy and just sit there watching.If the enemy wins,then I'll fight him.If I'm 3v1 I've not many problems since I play Pk and she is one of the fastest heroes.In a 3v1 situation,all is allowed.In a 1v1?I before the team.

Ch00senOn3
02-13-2017, 01:04 PM
in my opinion the main "problem" on 4vs4 deathmatch is, that all start with 1vs1.
So if you decides to run away to, i dont know - help a other mate or just boosting. the enemy who u are leaving could be run in the other direction to do the same or help his own mate...

and the own team is fast rushed.

an other problem is, that many people just attack and attack... 2vs1 the one player can easy block the guy who is not in target, and he is attacking and attacking against his block. so no worry that the solo guy can kill both with revenge after 3 blocks or less.

if a guy blocks USE the def breaker.