PDA

View Full Version : ¿What was the point on nerfing the Warden?

MVPxXFabledXx
02-13-2017, 05:20 AM
The shoulder bash combo was nerfed from Alpha to Beta tests, i find it really dumb to nerf the warden, but keep the same shoulder bash combo for the conqueror, ¿how is that fair? And no, before you say it, i know how to use my lovely knightess, been playing it since Alpha, and got 100% ratio from duels on open Beta, i just miss my funny combo, noobies get scared and keep beign hit by it till they're dead, when a good player only side steps from it, ¿but why did the conqueror kept it and the warden didn't?

Deus-Vultt
02-13-2017, 05:27 AM
Lol you can cancel your shoulder charge and grab the person who dodged. stop being bad and play your class correctly, warden is the most powerful class in the game because of his should charge infinite combo that you can't get out of until he's out of stamina, but by then your at 15% hp

MVPxXFabledXx
02-13-2017, 05:32 AM
Then you're just bad at counter guard breaking. Like i said, i know my character, and i do not need that combo to win, but found strange that the conqueror still has it, and again, its easy to counter.

Deus-Vultt
02-13-2017, 05:36 AM
You can't counter grab break someone if they catch you dodging. If you knew the game half as well as you think you do you'd know that.

MVPxXFabledXx
02-13-2017, 05:38 AM
I wasn't the only warden on the Alpha, and still trashed every one who was spamming that combo, if you're one of those who fell for it, then you just need to git gud. You sounded like all those winning people about the peace keeper bleed, when they're easy as **** to defeat if you know how to counter guard break. I swear to god, this game its gonna get so easy just because people doesn't know how to play it.

Deus-Vultt
02-13-2017, 05:45 AM
Now i know you're young, but no one really cares about how you supposedly trashed people. Warden is the strongest class, conquer is one of the meh classes,

the fact that you're on the forums complaining states that you got rekt by a conquer. Go back to minecraft and leave the tougher games to the adults kiddo.

MVPxXFabledXx
02-13-2017, 05:55 AM
Right, the one who got *** beaten by some easy to counter combo, and states that an average class is OP, on my point of view, no one's OP if you know how to actually play. Like i said, this game its going to get so easy due to people complains of not knowing how to play.

teksuo1
02-13-2017, 06:02 AM
the first reply proves you know much less than you think ; then you proceed to keep thinking you know everything. 'MURICA

MVPxXFabledXx
02-13-2017, 07:25 AM
You can't grab someone who's in dodging animation. Thanks for that kiddo compliment though, made me feel young again.

DraxeI
02-13-2017, 07:29 AM
You can grab/guardbreak people in a dodging animation and they can't tech/counter it. It's a feature.

MVPxXFabledXx
02-13-2017, 07:42 AM
Strange, i've tried to grab by mistake someone who dodge, got my guard break cancelled and then punished for it by the other player.