PDA

View Full Version : OP classes

Xb1MasterNoctis
02-13-2017, 04:22 AM
I don't believe any of the class are OP because if you rework one class you need to rework them all because it will be come unbalanced.

I have play most classes but the main is Orochi, i have used the raider every time i come arcoss Orochi i kill them every time, any class i use i win most time again Orochi i don't think he OP i just think people need to stop crying and get better at the game.

People who think there good at the game but let be honest there not the best then rage every time they die and yell nerf, do some research find there weakness don't fall into the same attack pattern because you will lose, you got a small amount of beast players that need to bend over backwards because everyone else want this nerfed and that changed giving into these demands will ruin the game.

Now i'm not saying the game is unbalanced nothing needs to be done just know if you rework on class you need to rework them all.

Sorry about my English. c:

WTWR_Zydrate
02-13-2017, 04:26 AM
I don't think you know how tweaking works.

Xb1MasterNoctis
02-13-2017, 04:56 AM
I don't think you know how tweaking works.

I do all classes have a counter to that class i'm not talking about tweaking if i was talking about tweaking i would write tweaking i'm talking about major nerfs.

Ash_is_bae
02-13-2017, 05:03 AM
I do all classes have a counter to that class i'm not talking about tweaking if i was talking about tweaking i would write tweaking i'm talking about major nerfs.

This isn't Pokemon. There are some classes that have very apparent advantages to some other classes.

Xb1MasterNoctis
02-13-2017, 05:04 AM
This isn't Pokemon. There are some classes that have very apparent advantages to some other classes.

I don't see how pokemon fits in with this topic i have never played pokemon so i don't understand where you're coming from.