PDA

View Full Version : Thinking towards the future, I bet the next Knight class will be a Lancer.

lsis-chan
02-13-2017, 03:31 AM
Just a feeling.

I know it's definitely to early to be thinking about new character installations, but what kind of character do you think would be introduced to the Viking or Samurai classes?

ED: Going more in depth on the vague "Lancer" thing, I was talking about a potentially mounted Hero.
I was aware of the existence of Lawbringer, Valkyrie and Shugoki before making this post.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 03:36 AM
Just a feeling.

I know it's definitely to early to be thinking about new character installations, but what kind of character do you think would be introduced to the Viking or Samurai classes?

A Lance is utilized only in mounted combat due to it's large size and the small amount of versatility in combat.

A Lancer is a mounted cavalry man.

A Lawbringer is the closest thing to a lancer, and they use a poleaxe which is the most versatile weapon ever invented.

Twisted-Karma
02-13-2017, 03:43 AM
They have already released spoilers on the web page for the factions :)

APXIIII
02-13-2017, 03:54 AM
Just a feeling.

Well obviously there will be ninja for the Samurais. Vikings surely will get some kind of forest troll.

Ryen91
02-13-2017, 04:15 AM
It has to be a warhammer.. there is already 4 so not counting the class that was not in beta it has to be warhammer

lsis-chan
02-13-2017, 04:40 AM
I didn't really think Lawbringer qualified as a Lancer, but I guess I can see that.

Appreciate the very nice response thou. :rolleyes:

MagicElmo
02-13-2017, 04:44 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if we actually start seing more warriors from different nations, like the possible Roman soldier we saw.

Butonfly
02-13-2017, 04:47 AM
In a live stream the devs were talking about future factions, and there was a lot of talk about "The teenage mutant ninja turtles"

In otherwords, 4 new Heroes,
Duel Swords
Bo
Nunchuka
Sai

Take that as you will.