PDA

View Full Version : Faction War Numbers

Archaous
02-13-2017, 03:21 AM
err is there any poll or in game leaderboard showing who committed like most assets to the war over the in beta season and like how many people was signed upto each faction etc? im curious to take a look at all the numbers of pretty much everything if thats possible? surely if say vikings get 20% of the population and then samurai get 25% of the population its in everyones best interest to just go to the massive 55% Knights side? all of these percentages are purely examples none with any proof ofc, but im interested in the stats :D

Archaous
02-13-2017, 03:41 AM
aye and that is balancing but still im interested in seeing the overall numbers, i just seen a chart in the other thread, where during the entire Season where Samurai had 344, Knights had 248 and Vikings had 316, wud be nice to see a leaderboard of individual players contributions maybe without the handicap they give up because they comit their assets to a over poppulated war faction.

Archaous
02-13-2017, 04:11 AM
The system needs improving, it seems the best performing Faction (Samurai) lost even tho they literally smashed pretty much every other round so hard that they were at the bottom of the assets ladder for the last round due to other factions having bonus war assets from being so far behind vs the samurai for so many rounds, The (Vikings) who pretty much Held second Place for the Majority of the Beta and who also was the highest Asset holding Faction at the exact time the Beta ended but was denied the win because the round was deemed uncomplete therefor not valid. The (Knights) who literally won the Spoils of the Faction War because the Beta finished on their Power spike.

Samurai Held First Place: 9/15 Rounds
Vikings Held First Place: 4/15 Rounds
Knights Held First Place: 2/15 Rounds (one of which was the last complete round of the Beta)

Yvendel
02-13-2017, 04:17 AM
Last time I played, Samurai where dominating the map, true. Is there a place where we can clearly be informed of how the system works?

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 04:20 AM
The knights had the most territories at the end. Get over it, it's not even important

Archaous
02-13-2017, 04:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mkF0VSY.png

i dont care who won, even if i won (as the vikings) which i dont feel like we deserved to win over the Samurai i still wouldnt use the Emblem which is the only thing you get for winning this beta anyways? i just wanted to check leaderboards of who generated the most for their factions and stuff like that, i feel like i played alot over the 4 days of beta, would be interesting to see how far behind i am from top tier farmers. :)

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 04:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mkF0VSY.png
And it ended on round 14. Your point?

tcs1991.ts
02-13-2017, 04:31 AM
And it ended on round 14. Your point?

Point is you are acting like hot **** because you won as a result of the system helping you out because you got your *** kicked all weekend lol.

Orisoll
02-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Point is you are acting like hot **** because you won as a result of the system helping you out because you got your *** kicked all weekend lol.

That same system gave the Vikings free assets at the start of the last turn, which caused this entire kerfuffle.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 04:50 AM

You lost. Grow up

tcs1991.ts
02-13-2017, 04:51 AM
That same system gave the Vikings free assets at the start of the last turn, which caused this entire kerfuffle.

Yes because they were losing. That's how the system works. I'm just commenting on the dude acting hard because he got a handout.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 04:56 AM
Yes because they were losing. That's how the system works. I'm just commenting on the dude acting hard because he got a handout.

I can, and will continue to (enthusiastically) mock you for crying like a baby about a tiny part of a video game

tcs1991.ts
02-13-2017, 04:59 AM
I was a samurai. I'm not crying about anything. In my mind we won. We won the most turns, and I already got the emblems of old for the closed beta. So I have nothing to gain.

Ex__Machina
02-13-2017, 05:09 AM
i'm glad knights won, and not only cuz i picked them

after playing closed beta it became clear that samurai was the by and large the most played faction. the significance of this wasn't lost on me. clearly the faction played the most would also contribute the most to territories. it doesn't take a genius to reason this out so there were plenty of people who played, say a peacekeeper, but chose the samurai as their faction, only increasing this discrepancy between a chosen faction.

instead, the most unlikely faction won. the great thing is that means only a small percentage of the community will receive the reward

also, just for the record, the reward for closed beta participation was an emblem, while the winners of the open beta (knights) received a border, not an emblem. which makes sense since i took the time to create my own emblem and this way i can use both my reward while also using my own design

BearB0NES
02-13-2017, 05:17 AM
It is really cool that the underdog won. We aren't trying to knock the Knights. We are trying to say the win was due to how the game tries to auto balance the factions. The issue here is the entire round is decided in the last turn. Loosing going into the final turn actually puts you in the best position to win. That is counter intuitive to say the least.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 05:19 AM
It is really cool that the underdog won. We aren't trying to knock the Knights. We are trying to say the win was due to how the game tries to auto balance the factions. The issue here is the entire round is decided in the last turn. Loosing going into the final turn actually puts you in the best position to win. That is counter intuitive to say the least.

See, comments like yours I don't have an issue with. Saying "Maybe the way the faction wars works need sto be reconsidered" is reasonable to me. A whole lot of people are just whining though, and it's kinda sad.

I don't even like the border to be honest, it's too flashy for my tastes. I am going to use it though, because it pisses those children off and I am just as petty as they are

Ex__Machina
02-13-2017, 05:21 AM

you're right. it is a flawed system which i hope is fixed upon release