PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to have these "Mood Effects" in the game?

TheMalakith
02-13-2017, 03:16 AM
Heya warriors.

The full game will feature Mood Effects such as the ones in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbaqyJBoIlo

Do you want them in they game or do you want them removed/ an option to turn them off? Let Ubisoft know.

PendragonArtura
02-13-2017, 03:20 AM
I find them really unnecessary. Look pretty stupid, coming right outt from a children mind

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 03:22 AM
Heya warriors.

Do you want them in they game or do you want them removed/ an option to turn them off? Let Ubisoft know.

Those mood effect have to be the stupidest things they could ever add to the game. I know it's a fantasy realm, so nothing is real. But the fact that they chose to use real life factions makes this a rediculious feature. You think a crusader had flames shooting out his back on the battlefield? Maybe going with the William Wallace feature of standing 7 feet tall and shooting lightning bolts out his arse lol. They have no effect on the battlefield, so why include something like this just blow my mind.

Goose1347
02-13-2017, 03:26 AM
I'm all for historical accuracy and stuff, still guttered about the black skin tone. (Call me racist idgaf there are no black vikings, samurai or knights) But come on it looks totally awesome having a raging viking engulfed in flames running around on the battlefield. They're only cosmetic anyway, don't like it don't use them.

PacTheManlyMan
02-13-2017, 03:35 AM
Heya warriors.

They are presumably reworking them because they are so ****.
Hopefully it will end up being a tad more minimalistic.

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 03:37 AM
I'm all for historical accuracy and stuff, still guttered about the black skin tone. (Call me racist idgaf there are no black vikings, samurai or knights) But come on it looks totally awesome having a raging viking engulfed in flames running around on the battlefield. They're only cosmetic anyway, don't like it don't use them.

There actually was a few black knights back then from Africa. They were far and few, but they did exist. A man name yasuke was considered to he the one and only black samurai, so technically there was one. As far as black vikings go, I doubt it.

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 03:48 AM
Skin tone?

In a game where everyone but 3 heroes wear full armor?

In all honesty, the one and onky black raider I fought looked absolutely rediculious lol. They are pretty bare so skin color was quite evident as soon as the match started.

AkenoKobayashi
02-13-2017, 03:49 AM
I would like a turn off option, please.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 03:57 AM
Heya warriors.

I like the one with the leaves and shockwave. Makes your final strike seem pretty badass.

Divenity
02-13-2017, 04:03 AM
I would like a turn off option, please.

This, definitely... Do not want to see this junk.

WTWR_Zydrate
02-13-2017, 04:05 AM
Some are better than others, some are kind of stupid like that weird, random-*** black smoke.

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 04:06 AM
This, definitely... Do not want to see this junk.

I totally agree, if you mean turn it off altogether. Not only do I not want to see the ones I can equip, I don't want to see anyone else's aswell.

zesilo
02-13-2017, 04:14 AM
I think it is great to add something liKe this so people can spend their steel on something. That awesome execution you want? This could be that for someone else. If you do not like it simply do not buy it. I could understand an option to turn it off but good luck, we still have not gotten our color blind option either so hopefully we can pray for the best.

xRagenarockx
02-13-2017, 04:20 AM
I personally think the lawbringer with the sunbeam one with the execution displayed in the video looks awesome XD LAWBRINGER BRINGS DOWN GODS JUDGEMENT!!

MagicElmo
02-13-2017, 04:22 AM
Turn off option for me please! They look just silly.

E-A-X
02-13-2017, 04:28 AM
I like them, but a option to turn it on or off would make everyone happy without any downsides i guess :)
Oh wait that vid is from the last closed beta and they look so unfished and clunky? Turn off please :nonchalance:

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 04:33 AM
I agree there should be an option to disable it. I definitely like all the ridiculous flashy stuff though.

MONSTR-
02-13-2017, 04:42 AM
I hope they become more subtle as well as toggleable. I think this is a great cosmetic option if done right.

JuicyGoosey
02-13-2017, 05:06 AM
When I first heard about the Mood Effects I assumed they would have been more of a subtle character cosmetic thing, which I wouldn't be so opposed to. It's just they seem a tad too flashy, out of place, and a bit overkill for my liking.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 05:08 AM
Seems to me like a bit of a neat idea that wasn't properly executed

Nekomatsuri
02-13-2017, 05:18 AM
I am... Severely torn over these. On the one hand, if done right, they could be like some "otherworldly power" granting your hero strength, which could be cool, but they way they look now is too "loud" and looks more goofy than what I imagine was planned.

I just hope the final version is more subtle and adds an option to disable all mood effects so you don't have to see them if you don't want to.

CrAazYkIm
02-13-2017, 05:19 AM
heya warriors.

The full game will feature mood effects such as the ones in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbaqyjboilo

do you want them in they game or do you want them removed/ an option to turn them off? Let ubisoft know.

i would say for the finishes up close face shots like when someone is really about to die scared and stuff with gory blood