PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Knights! Coming from a Viking!

Takanoshiden
02-13-2017, 03:10 AM
Good job knights on winning the open beta :) it was a good war and you all owned the most territories at the end. I can admit i'm not ok with the round ending early and them erasing the war asset rule for victory but its not that big a deal its just a beta i'll just worry about the main war when the games released this was more of a stepping stone for the vikings anyway and as long as i get my closed beta emblem reward i have no complaints i like that emblem better then the emblem of power anyway :p thanks for the fun matches everyone! Some of you people started getting super broken near the last few hours i couldn't break through anyone's defenses it was getting frustrating lol looking forward to playing yall on release day!!

feuerundblut
02-13-2017, 03:29 AM
Hey we won? I didn't even know cause I was sleeping when the beta ended. It was a good fight this time around even though I couldn't finish half of my matches thanks to big connection issues.

We, knights, vow to keep the barbarians from the north and the little sneaky samurais away from our castles. We own the land and we are not good at sharing our things. So stay in your shores if you want to live another day. If you don't, well, expect a few poisoned daggers in your lungs upon landing :D

See you all in hell, death is coming.

Takanoshiden
02-13-2017, 06:02 AM
/salute
Another reasonable Viking!
That's two :D
More seriously, I agree totally, it's been a good war and I think it sets us all up for the full game. Some of you will have scores to settle, be seeking revenge. Some of us will be seeking to retain our crown, defend our title. It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the weeks to come.
See you on the field of battle.
For honour!

For Honor and For Valhalla!