PDA

View Full Version : "There is no point in Participating in the Faction War"

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 03:00 AM
"There is no point in Participating in the Faction War until the last possible moment."

If you weren't completely ignorant you'd see that this is utter nonsense. Based on your personal contributions at the end of the season, you end of season rewards will be greater. Which means that if you only played at the very end of the season to 'zerg' the other factions territories, you'd only get a small reward plus the 'win' reward... which is assuming you actually win. If you were playing the whole beta you'd get a lot of steel at the end of each 6 hour turn. I was getting an average of 300-500 steel.

Those that put in a large effort and played every day will not be forgotten or completely thrown under the bus. Their contributions will not be taken lightly and they will receive rewards worthy of their contributions.

What say the rest of the community? Winning isn't 'everything'.

CantAimForShit
02-13-2017, 03:13 AM
But is winning very impactful ?

I'm a Knight in my soul but there's way too much weaboos out there, so If I want to get better end of the season rewards, should I go for Samurais (as they are winning most of the time) ?

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 03:39 AM
You are far too sensible for these forums.
You must be a Knight ;)

I am a Knight. A Lawbringer.