PDA

View Full Version : Hoping this turns into Killer Instinct when it comes to content

Ryen91
02-13-2017, 02:49 AM
South we already know sEason pass will come with 6 new warriors, that is awesome, I'm hoping that it has multiple seasons with 6 to 12 characters added each time, heck they might even have a season will they add a new race, there is alot of races they could add during that time era....
I'm exited, really hoping for a Warhammer class, it was a staple of the Knights as there armor evolved and became harder to Pierce, they swing at there head and kill withouthe any penetration to armor, and that spike on the other side could penetrate even the toughest armor

Ryen91
02-13-2017, 07:00 AM
I mean Roman's could be another faction and maybe even something from Africa would be cool

King-Squish
02-13-2017, 07:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Bg8TXtm6Q&feature=youtu.be

Ryen91
02-13-2017, 08:29 PM
That looks ask promising, I did get the gold edition, tried to get the collectors but it was sold out I seen one guy said pirates might be a new faction, but I would enjoy Romans, maybe even Persians or Spartans, I just want this game to have never ending content

Ryen91
02-13-2017, 08:35 PM
you want imbalanced crap like Evolve because that is how you get imbalanced crap like Evolve.

Seriously. Bugfixes and gameplay improvements before content. always, when you stabilize make more content. not before.

I agree but, killer instinct had released new characters and maps over like 3 years and still come out with new content, they can do patches and fix balancing issues for the first bit then go into constant new content... Killer instinct had a perfect game plan, download for free then you could buy individual characters or the season, our the season with extra add ons and all the cosmetic stuff, plus a new campaign mode for each season. It was right and I think for honor should do the same, new faction, new campaign with me season be characters new maps,

Fix the bugs first, completely agree but this could turn into years of new content and seasons