PDA

View Full Version : Closing the tread fixes all problems and shame on U

GreySYT
02-13-2017, 02:47 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1576201-War-faction-Event-page-Fraud

Ubisoft : Oh **** Players found out about our scam! But that's alright they can't do anything, just ban them.

I got a feeling that this tread is going to have the same or even worse fate, if it does, shame on U....BISOFT.

Pnguoin
02-13-2017, 02:49 AM
i wanted to write the post i wrote in the other two discussion in it but it got closed before see how "the tear viking thingy" is still up; LMAO.

TyraelThunder
02-13-2017, 02:52 AM
Maybe the moderator is a bigger whiner than most of the vikings ;-)

GreySYT
02-13-2017, 02:52 AM
No, they closed because you and others kept throwing insults, after a moderator asked you to stop.

people like u were the reason the moderator came in, everyone else was being reasonable

MathiasCB
02-13-2017, 02:54 AM
If people can't have a mature discussion, thread will be locked. :rolleyes: It's time for some to stop fueling the fire and for some to accept the decisions made.

If you'd like to continue talking about it, just do it in a calm manner. Anyone trying to trigger you? Report them.

teksuo1
02-13-2017, 02:57 AM
clearly a conspiracy theorist which we are all mind-controlled to ignore :rolleyes:

Pnguoin
02-13-2017, 03:00 AM
It was closed because you came talking about viking tears and bucket etc when we were talking about how ubisoft lied openly to every player of the game and asking an answer. You were totally out topic.

UbiNoty
02-13-2017, 03:07 AM
I closed the last thread because I felt that it had devolved into nothing more than arguing for arguments sake - this thread has nearly reached that point as well and so I'll be closing it too. If you have any issues you still want to discuss, feel free to PM me.