PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror skills are op with this gear stats please balance this build

Musa126
02-13-2017, 02:27 AM
anyone finding its really stupid hard to kill them when they can heal out of combat, heal killing units, heal blocking/parry, and have very high defense?. It feels really broken like they need to change 1 or 2 of those skills so they don't stack like that and with the revenge armor with weapon defense its like you have to kill them like 3-4 times before you can kill them. They can wear you down and kill you even in 1 v 4 but the more people fighting him the stronger becomes.

Damage_Incorp
02-13-2017, 02:39 AM
If they have all that then they have no combat bonuses and you can outright kill them.

WickedGenesis
02-13-2017, 04:52 AM
anyone finding its really stupid hard to kill them when they can heal out of combat, heal killing units, heal blocking/parry, and have very high defense?. It feels really broken like they need to change 1 or 2 of those skills so they don't stack like that and with the revenge armor with weapon defense its like you have to kill them like 3-4 times before you can kill them. They can wear you down and kill you even in 1 v 4 but the more people fighting him the stronger becomes.

Just because you do not have the experience to counter a paticluar class does not automatically mean they are OP.

The feats that allow them to heal need to be unlocked over time. These passive are a trade off for the direct damage Feats that cause insane damage. All Feats grant all classes situational advantages.

Conquerers can be countered very easily by dash/sidestep and GB.

If you have difficulty facing a particular class then practice dueling them and learn how to counter.

devoid_Of_Funk
02-13-2017, 05:02 AM
they are tanks for a reason. they have high defense to make up for what they lack in offense. only heavy without a rushing grab. only heavy without an unblockable attack (shield bash doesn't count because it doesn't do damage without the passive feat) and they generally swing slow and wide which make them easily counterable/dodgeable....

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 05:21 AM
Catapults.

Ex__Machina
02-13-2017, 05:26 AM
conquerors in my experience can be pretty damn op. at least in specific situations

which is not necessarily a bad thing and i have no desire to seem them nerfed

w/ the right gear, conquerors can hold the enemies close point almost indefinitely. if they are good at guard break counters they can easily hold off multiple assailants and spend much more time in revenge mode than out of it

but then again, that's their thing. being a tank. so yes they are very suited for their job but stick em in a 1v1 and even if all they do is counter after someone fails a guard break, they still can be taken down. that is if you're very very patient

Vikko2
02-13-2017, 09:54 AM
They don't have many attack opportunities or options, so that's what you sort of have to work around.

On top of that, because their specialty is to block any attack and try to retaliate, they're going to be focusing on that more than countering a guardbreak. Basically, this means guardbreak against a Conqueror is more likely to go through than some other classes since blocking is their main focus.

I have heard some issues about unkillable Conquerors though, but I think that's where parrying to drain their stamina comes in since their attacks are pretty slow in general. Once they're out, then you punish as hard as you can- but that's as much advice as I've got.