PDA

View Full Version : Didnt vikings win ?

fetusdirt
02-13-2017, 12:29 AM
I was just wondering the reason why the round we were in didnt end before the beta did ? cause if the round was meant to have ended the result changes. Usually at the end of the round all controlled zones are left at +0 war assets. So the ending image was before the round could end.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/203731026579685386/280474426095697940/unknown.png

Father_Giliam
02-13-2017, 12:31 AM
No, the Knights won. Its been confirmed on the official page for War of the Factions and there is a thread in the News and Announcements.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1576182-Open-Beta-State-of-the-Faction-War-at-the-closing-of-the-Beta

pppever
02-13-2017, 12:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kDjouFy.jpg

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 12:48 AM
If they weren't going to count the last round, why not just end the faction war at the previous one?

bladesDNM
02-13-2017, 12:48 AM
yea ubisoft posted this too.

Only one hour left to play the Open Beta. Play for free now to help your side win the War of the Factions!

too bad its bulls!t. way to lie to ur potential customers

fetusdirt
02-13-2017, 12:49 AM
This is perfect, Thank you lol. Yeah im not upset about the result congrats guys. I just want to know in the future if every season will end without the current round ending so i can plan to get rewards based on what i choose, each team dominated based on time of day rather to skill. The 3 were even over a short 3 day period.

Flello
02-13-2017, 12:51 AM

Only one hour left to play the Open Beta. Play for free now to help your side win the War of the Factions!

Did they actually post this? Lol

fetusdirt
02-13-2017, 12:55 AM
The image posted was in fact @ForHonorGame.

bladesDNM
02-13-2017, 01:59 AM
this must be what happens when u hire ***gots from marketing into head office.

http://i.imgur.com/AN9Ugfy.jpg

YappysDaBeast
02-13-2017, 02:00 AM
The last proper round ended at 9PM GMT. And beta ended 10PM GMT, its fair knights won.

TehJimer
02-13-2017, 02:06 AM

How is saying you have one hour left to play lying to potential customers? yes there was time left of the round but NOT THE BETA, there was no lie at all.

FR4NCO
02-13-2017, 02:10 AM
How is saying you have one hour left to play lying to potential customers? yes there was time left of the round but NOT THE BETA, there was no lie at all.

hey smart guy he's talking about the faction war....lol not about playing for free...."play for free now to help your side win the War of the Factions!" but yet the last hour of the war didn't count....

bladesDNM
02-13-2017, 02:40 AM
yea if ur going to quote someone read the entire sentence next time.

if ubisoft says the faction with the most war assets wins.

i would expect them not to jerk us around and suddenly forget how to count it all up to the end like you.

rookie mistake if u ask me

FR4NCO
02-13-2017, 03:24 AM
BUMP

Why vikings should've won according to the ubisoft....

http://m.imgur.com/AN9Ugfy?r

Pnguoin
02-13-2017, 03:26 AM
I hope we will have an answer some time and not get our post closed for whatever reasons.

LilBlueAlien
02-13-2017, 03:29 AM
The losing faction gets a War Assets bonus, 5%, its the only reason your War Assets score was so high.

Yet that is how they originally said they were going to score it. Yeah, there was a boost so that may seem unfair, but according to their originally stated rules that was the winning criteria. Its a moot point, but I wish they would acknowledge why people are confused and upset.

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-13-2017, 03:32 AM
I was just wondering the reason why the round we were in didnt end before the beta did ? cause if the round was meant to have ended the result changes. Usually at the end of the round all controlled zones are left at +0 war assets. So the ending image was before the round could end.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/203731026579685386/280474426095697940/unknown.png

Apparently not only Vikings lose in open beta but also they don't receive nothing for their win in closed beta.

fetusdirt
02-13-2017, 05:25 AM
So all of that last round means nothing, those 7 territories we took before the game ended mean nothing to anyone that won, but what about to those of us who spent the time playing the last round that that thought cause we had a round to play we might make a difference. Whats done is done, I just want an official reply to tell me if every season will always end mid round or if it will be made officially known that a season ends with the end of a round. That's my goal of this thread. Well fought knights. Good luck season 1.

fetusdirt
02-13-2017, 05:34 AM
It could be that we all misunderstand the intended plans or that accidents happened when calculating or finalizing results but i was just using the public information UBISOFT posted when i decided that some attention needed to be drawn to this issue, or that a new set in stone system be developed that is in writing for future seasons.

fetusdirt
02-13-2017, 06:04 AM
You're not helping people rally to your side, bruh...
I think it helps cause at the end it said the team with the MOST WAR ASSETS WINS. but if you notice with the picture i posted at the opening of the thread vikings had the most. So ubisoft confirmed with the most war assets you win, then we lost.

SethUnleashed
02-13-2017, 06:10 AM
ending the beta mid-round was a really bad idea ...

Egotistic_Ez
02-13-2017, 06:13 AM
I think it helps cause at the end it said the team with the MOST WAR ASSETS WINS. but if you notice with the picture i posted at the opening of the thread vikings had the most. So ubisoft confirmed with the most war assets you win, then we lost.

Most war assets doesn't really matter. It goes by where you place them. Knights had the most territory and, while the vikings looked like they may hit the lead next round, that would still be subject to change based on play.

Fact is you lost, no fugly emblem outline for you.

Eleanor-Ripley
02-13-2017, 06:26 AM
Im amazed that so many inhere actually cares about the war.
To me it lost all meaning in CB when i realized you can support 1 faction but play the other 2.

For Honor became For Betrayal right there :)
Loving the game in general though.

bladesDNM
02-13-2017, 02:11 PM
why does everything back track to factions. this has NOTHING (NOTHING) to do with who picked what faction.

this has NOTHING to do with race or location or timezones or anything.

this only concerns
ubisoft employees posting the rules.
not obeying them.
false advertising on twitter page.
poor handling of the end result.
deleting info graphics trying to cover their tracks after the forums blew up

those things. NOTHING to do with Samurai Vikings or Knights OR the humans that chose the faction. NOTHING.
so all your racism and trolling just shows us how little you grasp the situation.
but if u want to label yourself a ubisoft ***boi. by all means reply to me.

lowkey_wana_die
02-13-2017, 02:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jYVbRxZ.jpg

Worlcianz
02-13-2017, 08:06 PM
Vikings won the Closed Beta.
Knights won the Open Beta.

But the Open Beta seems to be the only one that matters.