PDA

View Full Version : War faction!!!

Goat3_Saeko
02-13-2017, 12:19 AM
How is it possible the knights won when the most of the time samurai was at the first place? And before ppl start say things I was with Vikings it seems unfair cuz if the full season the X faction is ahead but in the last 7 hours the B faction take the lead he will win the war faction? sounds unfair.

xRagenarockx
02-13-2017, 12:24 AM
Because in a war your ownership of land is not how long you have owned it but if you own it when the war ends. That is why knights won. Most land at the end of the war, does not matter if vikings or samurai were starting to push back because the war ended before they could take back anything.

Wolfhardt.
02-13-2017, 12:25 AM
How is it possible the knights won when the most of the time samurai was at the first place? And before ppl start say things I was with Vikings it seems unfair cuz if the full season the X faction is ahead but in the last 7 hours the B faction take the lead he will win the war faction? sounds unfair.

Well, if you where in the first spot on a race for the entire race until someone passed you in the last few seconds you still lose and they still win. How long you where on top never dictates who wins at the end. If you lose at the end, you lose it all. Or if you want to compare it to a war, talk the world wars for example, Germany won up until the end and then they lost. How it works.

waraidako
02-13-2017, 12:28 AM
Well, if you where in the first spot on a race for the entire race until someone passed you in the last few seconds you still lose and they still win. How long you where on top never dictates who wins at the end. If you lose at the end, you lose it all. Or if you want to compare it to a war, talk the world wars for example, Germany won up until the end and then they lost. How it works.

Yeah, and when the servers closed down Vikings were in the lead. But apparently that doesn't count.

Goat3_Saeko
02-13-2017, 12:29 AM
Don't worry little knight we will raid again your lands and we will take it.

Wolfhardt.
02-13-2017, 12:29 AM
And if Hitler got nukes before America they would have won. It don't count. "What could have been" is not good enough to make it happen.

Sirrkas
02-13-2017, 12:36 AM
Probably because they were able to win every single zone, they were allowed to fight for in the last two turns?

It is not like the samurai didnīt got similar rounds, where every territory in range, got conquered by them. As far as I saw the map, it was a like a trend in the faction war. The other two conquer parts of the knights for two turns, the knights conquer territory of the other factions for two turns.

Zv1k0
02-13-2017, 12:59 AM
I also thought there is no way we(samurais) lose this couple of hours ago. That lead vanished so quickly. Damn LCS. I should fight for samurais till the end except watching that. :)