PDA

View Full Version : Will we get Information regarding Shugoki/Valk/Lawbringer before release?

Baine1
02-13-2017, 12:01 AM
See title.

Will we get some more information regarding their reworks before the release or is it going to be a "surprise" ?

Would be nice to know in advance actually.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 12:31 AM
See title.

Will we get some more information regarding their reworks before the release or is it going to be a "surprise" ?

Would be nice to know in advance actually.

OH YEAH, those are those things I was wondering about. I was actually confused seeing those three class names and not being able to see them. And hearing about "12 classes" but only seeing 9.

The lawbringer looks pretty badass, I think that if my Warden gets reset I might actually start from Lawbringer on release instead of going Warden, the Lawbringer just has so much Armor... assuming the Lawbringer is released with the full-game.

Scarraner
02-13-2017, 12:45 AM
He should, because he is in the launch trailer :)

Baine1
02-13-2017, 12:47 AM
I dont doubt they will be released. But it would still be interesting to get an idea in how far they have been reworked.

Father_Giliam
02-13-2017, 12:49 AM
The lawbringer looks pretty badass, I think that if my Warden gets reset I might actually start from Lawbringer on release instead of going Warden, the Lawbringer just has so much Armor... assuming the Lawbringer is released with the full-game.

All progress is being reset and the Lawbringer will be in the full game. At launch there will be 12 Heroes: Warden, Conquerer, Peacekeeper, Lawbringer, Raider, Warlord, Berserker, Valkyrie, Kensei, Nobushi, Orochi, Shugoki. 6 more Heroes will be released as DLC later on, which if the preview image wasn't just random, will include a Roman Legionaire and a Ninja.

Fibrillous
02-13-2017, 12:51 AM
6 more Heroes will be released as DLC later on, which if the preview image wasn't just random, will include a Roman Legionaire and a Ninja.

mate.... MATE dude a legionare? holy hype!

Father_Giliam
02-13-2017, 12:57 AM
mate.... MATE dude a legionare? holy hype!

Do take it with a grain of salt. The image Ubisoft used may just be filler (it has the Warden and Orochi in it), but the person in the front is very clearly a Roman Legionaire. He doesn't seem to be a Centurion as he is lacking the "paintbrush" on his helmet.

JudgeGavri-EL
02-13-2017, 01:03 AM
I'm going for Lawbringer, just as how much my IGN shouts it.

I used Orochi for most of the closed and open beta, It got me bored since all my opponents cant handle him except for one whom I respect as a great player of Warden.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 01:08 AM
Do take it with a grain of salt. The image Ubisoft used may just be filler (it has the Warden and Orochi in it), but the person in the front is very clearly a Roman Legionaire. He doesn't seem to be a Centurion as he is lacking the "paintbrush" on his helmet.

They call it a Crest. By the way... was that Warden me? Unlikely. But I don't tend to lose to Orochi players... not after I memorized their moves and playstyles.

Arkhos1988
02-13-2017, 01:16 AM
Roman Legionair, so the more you have of them the more efective they get? A ninja, dont we have that already?
I hope we get something thats i bit more interesting, or do we get a 4th faction?Romans?

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 01:19 AM
Roman Legionair, so the more you have of them the more efective they get? A ninja, dont we have that already?
I hope we get something thats i bit more interesting, or do we get a 4th faction?Romans?

We do not have a ninja. We have a Peacekeeper which is by definition an Assassin. The Orochi is also an Assassin.

A Shinobi? They are Shinobi.

"I was talking about the Viking."

Oh... yeah, can't argue with that.

Arkhos1988
02-13-2017, 01:24 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
Realy , Shinobi, Ninja, Assasin, Hashshashin......................
If we dont want to go with historic facts to a an extreme extend i would say all the same ****ing thing

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
Realy , Shinobi, Ninja, Assasin, Hashshashin......................
If we dont want to go with historic facts to a an extreme extend i would say all the same ****ing thing

To be frank, all of them are assassins but their approaches to a single combatant are all different. The Shinobi took down stronger targets as peasants fighting against fully-armored and armed samurai. In a word, they are most similar to the Orochi but their weapons are different, which may be more difficult to deal with.

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 02:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0avrEUx21bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUTn4POzFWI

Father_Giliam
02-13-2017, 02:23 AM
To be fair, the Orochi is partially based on Ninjas. They specifically mention the "Ninja Clans" in the Orochi video. The preview image I was referring to earlier has someone in (stereo)typical Ninja garb (mask, headband) with light leather pieces on it. They're also holding a Kama.

Baine1
02-13-2017, 09:53 PM
So its gonna be a surprise then i guess...