PDA

View Full Version : Is PK GB Stab too strong or is Controller Keybinds the Problem?

DivineImpalerX
02-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Just sayin ... i bet many Players use Controllers and the Button for GB is on a rly weird Spot imo (X). Sure some players got fast fingers but many can`t switch from RightTrigger to X in a Splitsecond? (i uses M+K anyway).

So please Ubisoft let us change Keybinds or change default Position for GB to LB/LT... lock on does not need such important buttons imo.

Spork_48
02-12-2017, 11:45 PM
I'd take it a step further. Allow the target lock to switch to left bumper and make it toggleable.

Zemus-
02-12-2017, 11:48 PM
I would love to rebind GB to R3 honestly it just makes more sense.

DivineImpalerX
02-12-2017, 11:50 PM
I'd take it a step further. Allow the target lock to switch to left bumper and make it toggleable.

Uh mate just go to options and change it to toggle :D

Spork_48
02-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Well son of a..... Lol

DivineImpalerX
02-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Well son of a..... Lol

First thing i did after 10sec of: "do i rly have to hold that thing all the time " :D

i K33L n0085
02-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Keybinds aren't the problem. Getting guard broken should not result in a third of your health being drained.

DivineImpalerX
02-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Keybinds aren't the problem. Getting guard broken should not result in a third of your health being drained.

I`m fine if i lose 1.5bar for 3 stabs i play with M+K and i can just countergrab with my side mouse button

Fibrillous
02-12-2017, 11:58 PM
on ps4, you can change your keybindings on your controller through the accessibility menu, if i remember correctly. AND! you can also change the keybindings on a controller on your pc. You have to add some characters to the file "legacygamepads_user" in your C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\My Games\For Honor.

This link explains how to do it and it worked for me. I recommend playing with mouse and keyboard, though. The mouse is SO MUCH faster for blocking attacks and I think it's definitely better, especially in higher skilled match-ups or outnumbered fights.

DivineImpalerX
02-13-2017, 12:02 AM
There is no Link :) Post it in text form if you can (random links are kinda bad idea anyway)

SerArthur-Dayne
02-13-2017, 12:02 AM
Just a tip, you can deflet all of PKs stabs when she grabs you by getting the timing right.

DivineImpalerX
02-13-2017, 12:04 AM
Just a tip, you can deflet all of PKs stabs when she grabs you by getting the timing right.

if you match the same direction as PK right as the GB you it sometimes blocks it but i think it`s a bug tbh

SerArthur-Dayne
02-13-2017, 12:24 AM
if you match the same direction as PK right as the GB you it sometimes blocks it but i think it`s a bug tbh

I think you just gotta get the timing right, same way you have to get the timing right to stab 3 times.

Theres also no other attack in the game that lets you have 2 opportunites to deflect one attack. You can bloack the guardbreak, and even if you fail, you can block all her stabs. Seems pretty forgiving to me, comsidering other classes can heavy attack you with just the guardbreak alone, and also can throw you pretty far, whick PK cant.

I agree the guardbreak is an awkward button on controller though, but that not a problem thats specific to PK though.