PDA

View Full Version : For those wondering who won the faction war in Open Beta (Please Confirm)

ForBoo
02-12-2017, 11:15 PM
http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/war-of-factions/index.aspx

Check the bottom of the page :P

Under "Global Faction Leaderboard"

GloriousFists
02-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Yeeeee We the knights won !!!! HURRAA!

StillbornTitan
02-12-2017, 11:24 PM
no ones knows cuz the beta ended in the middle of a turn. if it goes at the end of the turn the Vikings would have won again. if not knights win

KindMan2236
02-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Deus Vult! :D

pppever
02-12-2017, 11:26 PM
we did it boiz!

Lyskir
02-12-2017, 11:27 PM
it is confirmed?

Orisoll
02-12-2017, 11:32 PM
People will be hornswoggled either way, I just hope they have enough sense to not count an unfinished turn as the final score.

Beneathar
02-12-2017, 11:34 PM
no ones knows cuz the beta ended in the middle of a turn. if it goes at the end of the turn the Vikings would have won again. if not knights win

Cant say this. If the round would have ended (wich was quite a way to go still) no one knows how it would have ended.

Could be anybody, could be the knights as well, as it normally takes a while to get rid of the turn start disadvantage for the winner. The Knights could have made it easily (things like this happened often in the beta), could have been the vikings and even the samurai. noone knows how this round would have ended.

So it would be just fair to give the win to the Knights.

lets see how Ubi finally decides. In my opinion the Knights won - if Ubi says otherwise they will still won the hearts with their great comeback.

In my opinion vikings performed really bad in the Beta, so it wouldnt be a deserved win anyways.

EDIT:

"Congratulations to the [Vikings/Samurai/Knights] for winning Open Beta’s War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, they may be redeemed to decorate your chosen coat of arms with distinction. "
(from the War of the factions site)

seems ubi decided to give the reward to all the factions. Not sure, but it seems so. Also on the bottom of the site all 3 emblems are shown.

confusing. but anyways, that would be okay for me.

Mr.0reo
02-12-2017, 11:36 PM
so everyone won ?

"The [Vikings/Samurai/Knights] have won Open Betašs War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, these warriors may redeem and adorn their weapons and armor with their glory."

anyway beta ended before round end so i guess is fair everybody win the war.

pppever
02-12-2017, 11:39 PM
People will be hornswoggled either way, I just hope they have enough sense to not count an unfinished turn as the final score. yeah thats what i say

Bzzto
02-12-2017, 11:44 PM
If thats the case that's BS because we can't do anything to defend against it anymore.
Everyone got the same emount of time and Vikings ended up on top. Of course the last hours of work should Count, without question.

ForBoo
02-12-2017, 11:45 PM
They got us gewd, making us all fight for gold but in the end gave it to all of us anyway lol

Irondave23
02-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Deus Vult :cool:

ABamboozler
02-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Everyone got the same emount of time and Vikings ended up on top. Of course the last hours of work should Count, without question.

What work omg?
You started with 55% and didnt do anything

Beneathar
02-12-2017, 11:47 PM

And you are aware that the winner of the last round starts with a GREAT disadvantage (because Ubi diont want one faction to be all-time-dominant)?

No, of course you're not, because you wouldnt have said that if you knew.

AveImperator85
02-12-2017, 11:47 PM

No, because when the round flips over, Vikings got a +5% to every front, Attack and Defense. There's no way to recoup that in a single round, let alone an hour. Even if every Knight player perfectly coordinated efforts globally, there would be no way to overcome that. We won the final found.

Beneathar
02-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Knights won!

Deus vult!

Cmdo.Delta
02-13-2017, 12:38 AM
The message on website has been updated:

Congratulations to the Knights for winning Open Beta’s War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames.

Wyrmtung
02-13-2017, 12:44 AM
So the open beta is closed but is the closed beta still running? If so can I get a friend invite Wyrmtung@gmail I don't want to stop playing!

MathiasCB
02-13-2017, 12:50 AM
SO it seems the KNight won, so congratulations to the Knights.

What bothers me though is that they did one change this test that wasn't in the last one. So, in the last closed test they updated the territories, then a Victor was crowned. Where the Victor had 32 territories but was losing 8 territories, they still won though. However, as said, Before crowned victorious, the territories was updated.

This has led to more than a couple of confused looks as to why they have already crowned Knights victorious. Without updating the territories first, like they did in the previous test.

It's quite bothersome that it's been handled in a different way this time and it will probably produce quite the ****strom.

Nontheless, congrats to the Knights.

wyldawg
02-13-2017, 12:53 AM
Cant say this. If the round would have ended (wich was quite a way to go still) no one knows how it would have ended.

Could be anybody, could be the knights as well, as it normally takes a while to get rid of the turn start disadvantage for the winner. The Knights could have made it easily (things like this happened often in the beta), could have been the vikings and even the samurai. noone knows how this round would have ended.

So it would be just fair to give the win to the Knights.

lets see how Ubi finally decides. In my opinion the Knights won - if Ubi says otherwise they will still won the hearts with their great comeback.

In my opinion vikings performed really bad in the Beta, so it wouldnt be a deserved win anyways.

EDIT:

"Congratulations to the [Vikings/Samurai/Knights] for winning Open Beta’s War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, they may be redeemed to decorate your chosen coat of arms with distinction. "
(from the War of the factions site)

seems ubi decided to give the reward to all the factions. Not sure, but it seems so. Also on the bottom of the site all 3 emblems are shown.

confusing. but anyways, that would be okay for me.

The closed beta ended mid round as well and they waited to call it after the update took the Vikings zones from 31 to 24 as a final score so by that logic the open beta should update at the round timer and award the Viking and samurai the zones they were taking before deciding Victor it is a mess they could have easily solved by letting the beta run till end of round a group will be mad either way the results go. Hopefully they just award everyone the emblems for a well fought beta all the way through.

erico360
02-13-2017, 12:57 AM
What was the reward for the winning of the closed beta?

Arkhos1988
02-13-2017, 01:01 AM
Just a general thing, what do you get, a golden frame, honestly who cares, i would kill for a knights frame that doesnt screw up my crest, so for all i care keep it.
But since gamers are greedy for everthing to make them feel better even if they have no skill, give it to all.
#Knights are walking scrapmetal
#Wikings have a hair fetish(Yes the women too)
#Well, they lost for sure